No announcement yet.

Quotes you wish were in Free To Be You And Me

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes you wish were in Free To Be You And Me

Dean: You know you may be riding shotgun with me now, but you better scram if I land a hot piece of ass tonight.

Castiel: We have prepared for that situation.

Dean: We?

Castiel: I spoke to your friend the Trickster about giving you a case of "performance anxiety" in that field of activity. You need to be focused & can't be distracted from the task at hand.

Dean: That bastard!!! I should have killed him when I had the chance.

Castiel: Sorry Dean. Until we're done or dead, whichever comes first, Busty Asian Beauties will have to do.

Dean: hey cas, give me back my damn necklace.
    Cas: no i think its purty.

Comment

Kripke writing the script: B!tch b!tch b!tch b!tch cut stab punch fight sexual comment b!ttch b!tch b!tch b!tch punch shirtless scene b!tch fist fight stab b!tch b!tch totally awesome fire effects punch stab kick throw across table b!tch b!tch evil smirk b!tch
      umm robert, sera come here and check out this script. im wondering if i should add a few more b!tches to the script.

Comment

Dean: Last time you zapped me somewhere, I couldn't poop for a week.

Cas: That wasn't me. That was Zachariah's stomach cancer. Have Bobby make you some of his chili. It will fix you right up.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          Kripke writing the script: B!tch b!tch b!tch b!tch cut stab punch fight sexual comment b!ttch b!tch b!tch b!tch punch shirtless scene b!tch fist fight stab b!tch b!tch totally awesome fire effects punch stab kick throw across table b!tch b!tch evil smirk b!tch
          umm robert, sera come here and check out this script. im wondering if i should add a few more b!tches to the script.

I am dying for Dean to say to Lucifer: "Lucy, you got some 'splaining to do"

Comment

im pretty sure that this episode had all the quotes i could ever dream of, but...

dean: hey cass. get me some pie

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎