TV Ratings for Free To Be You And Me

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supernatural" (2.6 million, 1.7/3) how can a great show like supernatural only get 2.6 mil when a really bad show like flashforward gets 12 mil that is bs I don't get it
    Last edited by tedacarson; 09-25-2009, 12:52 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by tedacarson
      Supernatural" (2.6 million, 1.7/3) how can a great show like supernatural only get 2.6 mil when a really bad show like flashforward gets 12 mil that is bs I don't get it
      1. Ratings require Nielson boxes
      2. NBC is a much larger network than the CW. Not everyone in the country has the CW, but almost everyone has NBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
        *wheeps* What will we do when it ends! lol

But yeah ITA with your post!
        LOL, I guess we will become angry spirits who will have to be hunted by Dean.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
          2. NBC is a much larger network than the CW. Not everyone in the country has the CW, but almost everyone has NBC.

Yeah, but hardly anyone watches NBC as it is. Have you seen their ratings lately?

Comment

The only thing I watched on NBC other than Conan & Leno was the new Knight Rider, and now that it's gone, I could care less about their prime time programming.

Comment

I like Chuck on NBC but since it is not currently on their schedual I would have to agree that I can't think of a single thing they have on in prime time I would watch

Comment

I still watch The Office. It's not at its best anymore, but it's still good.

It just frustrates me when shows that are good quality and well acted/written fall by the wayside for shows that are piggybacking on the success of other shows (like Mercy and Trauma trying to replace ER) or current trends. Supernatural has had its ups and downs, but at the end of the day, it's a good quality production. It is a shame more people don't know about it.

Comment

Originally posted by tedacarson
                  Originally posted by Spirit Detective
                  Gah...I'm gonna be that person correcting people, but...Flashforward is on ABC, not NBC. But your right, CW is smaller network. Not only do fewer people get it, but even those who do get it don't know about it or don't bother to tune in. CW has done such a good job of overhyping the teenage soapy dramas that people think that is all the CW has. It's been branded as the teeny bopper network, not to be watched by those looking for adult programming. That strategy is going to kill the network in the long run.

Oh and just my opinion, but I really enjoyed Flashforward. Thought it was one of the best pilot's I've seen since Lost. Will definitely keep watching.

Plus SN and Flashforward don't air at the same time so FF ratings wouldn't have hurt SN.

Comment

these rating aren't bad there really good there just as good as season 2 and 3

Comment

Originally posted by nicmar
                      I like Chuck on NBC but since it is not currently on their schedual I would have to agree that I can't think of a single thing they have on in prime time I would watch
                      30 Rock.
                      Kings was great last year.
                      Medium. (oops, not theirs anymore)
                      Heroes (oops, not after they left syler around to become a problem again)

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎