Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Ratings for Free To Be You And Me

Discuss TV ratings for this episode here once they're available.

I certainly hope they start going up since they were very bad last week. I hope Ostroff doesn't cancel it midseason with some typical lame-brained CW show that come & go.

That would be ridiculous if they cancelled mid season. Does the CW really have a lot of other highly successful shows that they can afford to cancel Supernatural?

Also, I've noticed the promos for Supernatural is a lot better on Space. It's pretty sad when another network can market your show better than you can. The CW just seems to be afraid to market a show that won't fit into the 90210/Melrose mold (ie- not a teen romp show.)

Anyways, enough rant, I hope the ratings are better tonight so we can breath easier.

Comment

Oh it won't get canceled. Shows on the CW with a lot worse ratings get full years lol

Comment

Besides I am pretty sure that the CW has already ordered a full 22 episodes. Also it is about managed expectations, Supernatual was up against the NFL the first week and this week it's Fringe and CSI so I really don't think that they are expecting 5mil

Comment

Yeah, CW already renewed SN for the full season. It would have to fall drastically for them to cancel it mid season...I mean like sub 1 million. And thats just not gonna happen. Besides, It's the #2 scripted program on the network right now, even with the slip last week. That might change tomorrow when SV premieres, but it would still be #3. I'm really interested to see how TVD does tonight. Wonder if it will continue to fall or if it will level out??

Besides if they cancel SN what would they replace it with...TBL, MP, etc... anything else would get slaughtered.

I'm hoping to hold steady tonight. I would love an increase, but don't see it happening, not with CSI and GA premieres. But I do think we can hold around 2.8 mil like last week. I'll be happy with that. I really do think after all the premieres are done, SN will perk back up a bit.

Comment

Yeah, I didn't realize just how many high ratings shows it was up against. The Office/Community on NBC. Greys Anatomy on ABC. Fringe on Fox... All things considered, I guess we shouldn't be too concerned. I would just really like to see the show get a little more recognition.

Comment

2.62 thats still pretty good.

Comment

I don't like lol

Greys was on last night and CSI. We get stuck with all this competition.

Comment

It doesn't really matter. This is supposed to be our last season.

Comment

Maybe, maybe not!

Comment

Yeah, they are signed on for another season. They could have gone for a sixth. I was hoping for one more before they shut it down, but if the ratings keep dropping, it really might be the end. I just hope they know before the end of the season so they can write a good ending to the series, without there being any question marks about whether it's coming back for another season.

Comment

Well regardless it will come to an end with the storyline, Kripke said that. But yeah if death with the boys are involved that will be tricky. Kripke has it all planned out though, so we'll see

Comment

The ratings are irrelivant at this point the show is still relitivly high rated when compared to the rest of the network, the compitition is killing everything, Fringe took a big hit last night as well so that should play into it. The fact is that CW does not have alot in the pipe as far as pilots so I would not worry if they want to do a sixth season there will be one if not then we have seen a great story play out to the end.
                          Last edited by nicmar; 09-25-2009, 09:59 AM.

Comment

*wheeps* What will we do when it ends! lol

But yeah ITA with your post!

Comment

Noooo! I don't want SN to end yet I don't know what else I could watch... besides smallville, which has lost much in quality for me:P.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎