This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LovelyLoisLane
    I loved this episode!

Hijinks with Sam and Castiel, forward progression, Sam kicking butt and lastly, my favorite, Lucifer! What a sexy devil! I mean . . . uh, bad, yup, very bad. Didn't find him charismatic, devious and sexy, not at all. Nope.
    Hallelujah! I hate the teases they give us. We need more Lucifer!!

Comment

they don't want to have him do too much too soon if he makes a move too early and loses it will diminish his menece this was always somthing Joss Whedon did well keep your heroes and the 'Big Bad" apart as long as possible

Comment

Not as good as the premiere, but I gave 9 because the [SPOILER]devil's vessel[/SPOILER] twist.

Comment

Loved it! Specially the scenes with Dean and Cas, and the last scene with Sam and Lucifer. Poor Sam!!

Comment

This week's episode was nothing short of amazing. I love the new Castiel. He's changed so much since last season. Even though he doesn't have all his angelic mojo and that he's been cut out from heaven. I'm actually glad he got cut out. Cause he rocks now! Especially when he called Raphael his " little b###" hahaha. Lucifer was just his brilliant self. the master manipulator. And I'm just waiting to see how he gets Sam to say 'yes" to him.......... "You were wasted by a teenage mutant ninja angel" LMAO. Dean's better than ever too.

Comment

If anyone wants to read a second opinion here is IGN.com review they gave it an 8.4

Comment

well almost all filler episodes on supernatural are never actually a filler episode...

Comment

8/10!

Good episode!

Comment

Originally posted by nicmar
                    If anyone wants to read a second opinion here is IGN.com review they gave it an 8.4
                    http://tv.ign.com/articles/102/1028421p1.html
                    I liked their review, this is absolutely true..

When the vision of Jessica is revealed to be Lucifer trying to tempt Sam into becoming his vessel, it is a reminder that this is the same method that was used on Nick, Lucifer's current vessel. Mark Pellegrino does extremely well in his role as Lucifer, with his gentle demeanor toward Sam it really does seem like he cares. He speaks softly and soothingly, yet what he says is chilling. Is it possible that Sam would consent to being Lucifer's vessel? I hope not, but we shall see.
                    The actor that played Raphael was awesome as well. I hope we see him again!
                    Last edited by Lexgirl33; 09-26-2009, 10:41 AM.

Comment

10/10, what a great episode. Castiel is just such an excellent character, and so brilliantly funny. That look of fear when he was looking up at that girl... i just couldn't stop laughing!

I liked the Sam stuff too. He was getting a bit annoying, but I respect him much more for doing this alone and properly taking the time to recover. It's better than the obvious guilt and self dissapointment he was dragging around while still with Dean.

Sam being the Devil's vessel is a great twist. I can't wait to see how all this is going to play out

Comment

For me this episode was kinda 'meh'. Loved the Sam stuff and Misha was great but mostly this felt like filler.

Comment

I wouldn't say filler, more like a character piece...

Comment

Awesome!

Once again another totally amazing episode! Supernatural and Smallville back on, I am a very happy woman!

Comment

"Eat it Twilight" still cracks me up! I love Jensen Ackles.

Comment

Yeah it was pretty good but kind of dull. I dont really like the episodes where Sam and Dean spilt up.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎