Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tracy is now up there in power with Peter and Sylar!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we get back to Ali Larter's Clone Story Arc please.....

Comment

Isn't there a third somewhere? A barbra?

Comment

I defently think that tracey is up in the power meter.

Comment

Originally posted by Seyee
          I'm starting to think that Sylar when he takes someone ability he just gets that the ability of that state since it wasn't offically his power to start with he cannot evolve someone else power. Remember he had freezing too? But I'm sure he didn't have the same tricks like Tracy did or else he wouldn't be afraid of bullets and sharp stuff until he got Claire's ability. Although Sylar was able to evolve his original power in to absorbing peoples abilities without killing it would seem his power has limits too in which he cannot evolve someone else evolve someone else power
          I think so too. That scene with her and Edgar was just wicked! When her face regenerated. She's so freakin cool!(no pun intended)

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
            I'm liking her a lot better this season too. Tracy doesn't come off as whiney or anything she comes off as strong so that's nice to see on the show.
            Exactly Tracy has a great balance on her personality, she can be collected when time need it (when that guy attacked her with the knifes) and rational (not killing Danko)
            I really liked Nikki/Jessica but Tracy def beat them up, she is def on the powerful top now. Very interesting character for Ali, finally!

Comment

This episode was the first episode that I really liked Tracy in. I loved Niki and was so bummed when she was killed off and Tracy was brought in. but she really stepped it up in this episode. I'm excited for her storyline this season!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎