Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tracy is now up there in power with Peter and Sylar!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracy is now up there in power with Peter and Sylar!

She's officially nearly indestructable. She held her own against ray park (the speedster).

She is almost unstopable now.

Comment

I am really liking her this season, of course I liked Ali Carter in all her incarnations since season one.

Comment

I'm excited to see what will happen with her character this season.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
          I am really liking her this season, of course I liked Ali Carter in all her incarnations since season one.
          Er, that's Ali Larter

Comment

I'm liking her a lot better this season too. Tracy doesn't come off as whiney or anything she comes off as strong so that's nice to see on the show.

Comment

DOH, I was thinking Larter but something on TV distracted me

Comment

Well, there you go. One should know that TV and computers don't mix well. Friends don't let friends watch TV and type at the same time.

Comment

looks invincible to me, sylar can't water,maybe the haitian can stop her

Comment

They did a good job bringing her back without it seeming corny or ridiculous. I liked her interaction with HRG, and i hope they keep working together (as long as they dont become romantically involved, lol).

They have to be careful with her power though, Heroes has a habit of making the characters lack common sense on how to use their powers in the right situation. I hope they dont use her constantly to put out fires or stuff like that lol.

Comment

She can 'short out' Sylar's electric powers like Elle's feet in the bucket trick.

Comment

Yeah that action scene with Tracy was pretty tensed and also good to know that she could do that. Although she said she did it unintentional so she sort of got lucky. Hopefully she can master that ability.

I'm starting to think that Sylar when he takes someone ability he just gets that the ability of that state since it wasn't offically his power to start with he cannot evolve someone else power. Remember he had freezing too? But I'm sure he didn't have the same tricks like Tracy did or else he wouldn't be afraid of bullets and sharp stuff until he got Claire's ability. Although Sylar was able to evolve his original power in to absorbing peoples abilities without killing it would seem his power has limits too in which he cannot evolve someone else power.

Unfortunately I think her huge weakness will be Sylar electricity going to zap her and then she'll lose conscious and then it's over but if Sylar never had Elle.... I think it would be pretty even.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                          She can 'short out' Sylar's electric powers like Elle's feet in the bucket trick.
                          "Lyle Style" with chucking water on them, lol.

But Sylar's deadliest attack has always been TK it seems and I don't think she could get away that way. She might be able to disolve to water but he'd just TK the water where he wanted it and keep it there till she put herself back together but... it could buy her enough time to get away if he got distracted or something at least since he couldn't do his thing and rip her head open.

Comment

She's like the T-1000 now. Seriousley, I can't be the only person who thought that?

Comment

Well, she saw those knives and the guy coming her way. So she kind of knew that she had to do something.
                              My guess is that if she doesn't see an attack coming, she doesn't go liquid.
                              Another question would be if by reconstructing her body (solid => liquid => solid) she regenerates her wounds. Because then, short of a fatal strike, nothing could really kill her.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎