No announcement yet.

Hiro's plan to correct his mistakes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christine C
    Yes, love to see Kensei/ Adam back. Remember, Hiro cannot make a bigger mistake than changing the time line of a 400 year old guy, (lol).
    yeah exactly, now's there chance to bring back adam monroe. I can't believe they killed him off, great chance for him to come back but...highly unlikely to happen though that could be a great storyline for him and it could take a while.

Another reason why it won't happen is because of everything that's happened in the present is the result of adam monroe, he founded the company, he made them all come together. If he ends up being a hero then his storyline won't be as good as being the villian and it would change too much. (butterfly effect)

Comment

Originally posted by Kal el of krypton
      yeah exactly, now's there chance to bring back adam monroe. I can't believe they killed him off, great chance for him to come back but...highly unlikely to happen though that could be a great storyline for him and it could take a while.

Another reason why it won't happen is because of everything that's happened in the present is the result of adam monroe, he founded the company, he made them all come together. If he ends up being a hero then his storyline won't be as good as being the villian and it would change too much. (butterfly effect)
      Last season, being as inconsistent as possible, with no continuity that Hero's is known for, didn't they say young Angela, Linderman, and Bob, formed the company after all those people with abilities were experimented on and killed. They seemed to do it on their own. Funny how we were told it was Adam originally. Anyone remember this?

Comment

That was in 1961. Chalres Deveaux was also in the group. I believe they met the other eight later on and probably met Adam within ten years of that incident. The group was formed in the early seventies I believe, cause Adam was locked up in 1977, a few years after forming the company.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal el of krypton

He could have still formed the company but this time possibly without the malicous attempt of ending the world - hence him being a free man out in the world...

Or he still came to the same conclusion as before but this time, for whatever reason Hiro doesn't do what he does that leads to Adams escape at the bar that leads to his death at Arthurs hands....

All this depends on the actors availablity though and I heard he was joining 24 and he had 2 movies in the works so...

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
            He could have still formed the company but this time possibly without the malicous attempt of ending the world - hence him being a free man out in the world...

Or he still came to the same conclusion as before but this time, for whatever reason Hiro doesn't do what he does that leads to Adams escape at the bar that leads to his death at Arthurs hands....

All this depends on the actors availablity though and I heard he was joining 24 and he had 2 movies in the works so...
            d the company but this time ttempt of ending the world - hence him being a free man out in the world...

All this depends on the actors availablity though and I heard he was joining 24 and he had 2 movies in the works so... [/QUOTE]

I saw he was listed for 4 episodes of 24, and I guess those films are still in production, but maybe his part is wrapped up. Anyway, I agree it would be nice to see him as kind of a anti hero type, just not hell bent on destroying the human race. Maybe more like a guy who fought in a lot of wars, trying to defeat the so called bad guys, but looses his faith in humanity too a degree in the process, because he looses everyone he ever cared for over the years partly to the outcome of fighting, or trying to be a savior. He becomes a criminal because not dying comes in handy, and he doesn't believe in the government, establishment, political leaders, they all lie and so forth. He forms the company, but later Arthur has him locked up because he is the only one who's memory cannot be erased, Arthur can't control him, and they clash. He tells everyone he was trying to work with Arthur to get to the virus and destroy it, but then Arthur say's he lied. Or, you could have him have escaped form Arthur, as you said above, and do a redemption arc. This season is about that. If the show could bring him back with an interesting storyline it would be great for them. They seem stuck on Sylar as the best character, villain, whatever, and Adam Monroe was just wasted, oh well..

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎