Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lines you wish were in the premiere....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lines you wish were in the premiere....

Claire sticks a video tape in the player and turns on the tv.

Announcer: Hello I am Dr. Marvin Candle and this is the Orientation Video for Station 8: The Turkey. Infront of you there is a computer. You must enter these numbers into the computer in order to stop Sylar from destroying the world. Please enter these numbers exactly, do not write them down, do not replay this video, you must memorize these numbers in exact order and enter them every 108 minutes. if you fail to do so great consequences will arrive and you must plunge the dagger hanging over the door thru your chest. If you are the cheerleader you will not survive for the dagger was made to kill the unkillable. Now for the numbers. 5-6-9-22-1-9-9-777-54-0-92-194-002-64-1079-1-2-7-3-9-92-96-47-31-871-99-55-11-08-1-88-83-2398-66.

Comment

- You should be a writer for the show Jeff
      Last edited by targis; 09-21-2009, 03:44 PM.

Comment

After Claire said "Jump Push Fall" while standing in the window I would have had Gretchen push her out and say "Push" then walk away from the window before Claire sees her

Comment

Originally posted by targis
          After Claire said "Jump Push Fall" while standing in the window I would have had Gretchen push her out and say "Push" then walk away from the window before Claire sees her

That would of been so cool.

Comment

Lyle: Can I have my liscence back?
            Sandra: uhhh I don't have it anymore.
            Lyle: Can I have my screentime back?
            Sandra: Who are you again?

Seriously...where is Lyle?!

Comment

He's hanging out with Mohinder and Mr. Muggles in Windy Fork.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎