No announcement yet.

The Brothers are Opposing Generals!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Brothers are Opposing Generals!

I had assumed the way the story was panning out was that some how over the five years that we have been watching the show, we would see Sam and Dean growing apart, and Sam going demon dark side while Dean went Angel light side. Then it would be the tragic battle between heaven and hell, with Dean and Sam opposing each other as generals or something. It could happen, who knows

i don't think so, because at comic con kripke said that they're spending this season to rebuild their relationship, and if it is the last, it won't end with them as hell and heavens generals, but as they started in season 1, close brothers

Comment

i think to a point they will be seperated and because they are seperated is the reason for the end of the world so i think the getting back together is what will bring an end to lucifer. right now they are ying and yang and broken in half but once put back together they will be the ultimate defender. deans the side of good and sams the side of evil so if good and evil work together it will throw the war off balance.

Comment

I agree, I don't think looking back at the finale of season 4 they will take it further. Sam has made his mistakes, really bad ones. But that he will become some evil demon who will command the armies of Hell... Nah that's too far stretched for me. Don't think that will happen.

Comment

i think the episode with deans look to the future will explain sams role in the end game.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaffa x
            i don't think so, because at comic con kripke said that they're spending this season to rebuild their relationship, and if it is the last, it won't end with them as hell and heavens generals, but as they started in season 1, close brothers

Good..... I personally would hate it if the brothers grew distant they are brothers after all.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              i think the episode with deans look to the future will explain sams role in the end game.
              That's most likely the furthest the Sam/Dean rivalry will get to, imo. After seeing this, Dean will probably ask Sam to come back and keep Sam as clean as he possibly can. Within the future, Sam is all evil probably because of Dean not letting him join in with the hunt against the devil, and so, in that future, Lucifer probably uses his strategic planing into turning him evil once again as we've seen that Sam can be easily lured into the dark side.

Comment

Sam is Lucifer's true vessel. I hope Sam does not die at the end of the series.

Comment

They better find another way out of this, cause otherwise I don't look forward to the ending... I wouldn't mind Sam dying... I just find it OTT that he's the vessel of Lucifer.

Comment

i guess i was wrong. this is gay..

my prediction - god will confront lucifer at one point and stop him.
                    i hope that happens

Comment

my prediction - god will confront lucifer at one point and stop him.
                      i hope that happens
                      Good and evil never dies...they need each other..."stoping" is not a solution, maybe "prevent" things that's different.

Comment

How is it "gay"?

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
                          How is it "gay"?
                          sam and dean opposing.
                          but if anything, Mark Pellegrino is a re-occuring role in spn so Sam could possibly not be lucifers's vessel, but in "The End" 5 years in the future i think we see sam possessed by lucifer.

Comment

I wouldn't exactly call it "gay" though.

Comment

Maybe he means "gay" as in "happy" lol

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎