No announcement yet.

A distant unknowable father...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A distant unknowable father...

Remember when Anna was describing God and she might as well have been describing John Winchester?

Well we know that God is walking around on Earth. Is it possible he is using the face of Jeffery Dean Morgan? I am not saying he is possessing someone - rather that he created a whole new body that just looks the same. Is this how John Winchester is going to return? As God?

I just realised this probably should go under speculation, sorry.

No I think it would make sense. If God is going to get in involved in this fight with the Winchester brothers, then it would be a good choice to choose a vessel they're familiar with, so that would be either Bobby or their father.

Comment

no i think it will be a guest star we haven't seen before and are not familiar with it won't be john winchester unfortunly

Comment

JDM is probably asking for too much money at the moment.

Comment

Damn you budget!!!!!!!

Comment

I think Sam and Dean would be pretty pissed if God took the form of their father...

Comment

Which would be a good detail to add some humour if you can imagine Dean bickering with God that he uses the look of his father on earth so he can walk around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
                JDM is probably asking for too much money at the moment.
                that's not the problem the problem is he's a high in demand hollywood actor in movies cause he's a pretty big movie star right now and it's just about scheduling

Comment

Yah, what was I thinking. High-demand actors never ask for a high amount of money, huh? Haha.

And also, JDM isn't doing anything at the moment. Didn't the Losers movie finish filming?

Comment

JDM said he would love to return to Supernatural, especially if this is the last season. I think it would be kind of cool to have him return as a vessel for God.

Comment

Just wanted to clear something up: I don't think John would be a Vessel for God - he is dead and turned to dust and cannot be posessed by anyone demon or angel. What I mean is that God will create a body for himself (he is God after all) and make it look like John Winchester. I like to think that John is in heaven, but certainly no longer in hell, so his soul would not be sharing his body.

Comment

Originally posted by Super-ville
                        I think Sam and Dean would be pretty pissed if God took the form of their father...
                        I dont think so. Sam would probably take it as an honor or something. Dean though...yah he'd be fuming.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎