No announcement yet.

Face it, the man is cool

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face it, the man is cool

War was just a cool character. It strikes me as funny that all the 'bad guys' like Lucifer and War are coming off all likable and having some style while the other side....well isn't at least not yet.

War told it how it was to Sam, he was pretty clean in his work that he just got it started and let it brew. He had a nice ride. Unfortunately for him he underestimated the boys...this time. I don't think he'll make that mistake again.

I do think the ring was just a toy and not his source of power. But if it turns out the ring is really special then Dean better watch out if he can't destroy it since War will be coming for it.

I'm sure we'll see more of War I just hope they keep the same actor.

Well, that's the trap of the bad side: be appealing and likeable.

But hey, Castiel is pretty cool on this season (and Dean has always been ). Can't wait to see how the show will portrait God, if they do it.

Comment

i hope they use the same actor when he returns.

Comment

I'm surprised they didn't have War by Edwin Starr playing in the red Mustang as a hint (foreshadowing) of whose car that was.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
          I'm surprised they didn't have War by Edwin Starr playing in the red Mustang as a hint (foreshadowing) of whose car that was.
          might have been too big of a clue for Kripke to want to give out. he actually made us work to find out who the dude was. hahaha

I agree. Cas was cool too - that's why I made another thread for him hahaha.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎