Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Savior" Season Premiere Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All in All A Great Start To Hopefully A Epic Season!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Poison
      Where did i say he didn't have relationships with women with LL intials or didn't have a relationship with alicia and should be disregarded? I didn't. I was simply stating that a romantic relationship between clark and kara never happened.
      i didn't really meant to quote u but the person who brought up the whole LL fiasco ur post was just closer to click on

Comment

• Originally posted by mr lane
        i didn't really meant to quote u but the person who brought up the whole LL fiasco ur post was just closer to click on
        yeah that person is me lol; i agree to disagree Alicia isn't a significant love interest to Clark and someone else mentioned earlier Supergirl isn't either. While Maxima and some other characters had relationships with Clark the obvious big ones are the LL ones. My point is that this Alyia chick is not in a relationship with Clark in the future; she is just a platonic friend.
        Last edited by realblackhart; 09-30-2009, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• in my opinion the krypton chick is clark and lois's kid from the future. which can explain the minimal look alike thing with clark and him giving her the watch..

Comment

• ^^ Alia was only from one year in the future, she's not Clark's daughter. Not to mention the fact that she came out of the orb with Zod, so she is actually probably older than Clark is.

Comment

• oh ohk i didnt catch that she was only one year in the future maybe a clark clone type thing?? ha who knows

Comment

• Wow! We really did hit over 700 pages as I had predicted. This is amazing!

Comment

• Still don't get it; the whole risdual affect thing has to go out the window because when Alia finds Lois and Oliver it's a whole day after they arrived. I'm still not understanding, different voice of the orb that Tess refers to. The bandaged arm that Lois comes back with, which she also covers up in Alia's mask in the train scene with Corbin. Was that just a bandaged Erica D. or did something happen to Lois we will learn about in January? And of course Kal-EL wearing Zod"s shiled, we didn't see that in the future. Still some unanswered questions.
                  Last edited by realblackhart; 11-27-2009, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by realblackhart
                    Still don't get it; the whole risdual affect thing has to go out the window because when Alia finds Lois and Oliver it's a whole day after they arrived. I'm still not understanding, different voice of the orb that Tess refers to. The bandaged arm that Lois comes back with, which she also covers up in Alia's mask in the train scene with Corbin. Was that just a bandaged Erica D. or did something happen to Lois we will learn about in January? And of course Kal-EL wearing Zod"s shiled, we didn't see that in the future. Still some unanswered questions.
                    Maybe in the deleted scenes for Pandora...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginx
                      he'll never say goodbye to Shelby. That dog has a heated room at the fortress haha

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎