"Night of the Comet" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't be seeing the second episode for a few more hours, but I've gotta say that Jeremy is by far my least favorite character. He's whiny and needy... I'd rather see more of the brothers warring.

Did they make actual opening titles or is it the usual CW tradition of nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
      I think the three of them should be more in the show and less of everyone else
      eh i guess so since he needs people to work off of lol.

----- Added 38 Seconds later -----

yes! why are they spending so much time on the brother?
      cause the CW gets paid for each PSA they put in their shows lol.
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 09-17-2009, 05:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
        I won't be seeing the second episode for a few more hours, but I've gotta say that Jeremy is by far my least favorite character. He's whiny and needy... I'd rather see more of the brothers warring.

Still nothingness.

----- Added 56 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by twirl0408
        How do they meet in the book?
        At the school, in a dark gymnasium. It's very creepy and hot.
        Last edited by ktina; 09-17-2009, 05:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite

nadda just a bit like supernatural although the supernatural opening is cooler. just a recap teaser then title screen. but who knows they might decide to have an opening further in the series.

Comment

There's no opening title. Second episode has been great so far. And Jeremy's not whiny, he's just going through the loss of his parents. Which, trust me, it's not easy dealing with a loss during any stage of adolescence.

Comment

damons creepy.

who is zack? is he just some dude who watches over vampires or something? they need to explain him better.

Comment

Originally posted by Luthor5339
                There's no opening title. Second episode has been great so far. And Jeremy's not whiny, he's just going through the loss of his parents. Which, trust me, it's not easy dealing with a loss during any stage of adolescence.
                It's not that he's not portraying his character correctly. It's just that as a character he doesn't seem to be needed and IMO brings the show down.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                  nadda just a bit like supernatural although the supernatural opening is cooler. just a recap teaser then title screen. but who knows they might decide to have an opening further in the series.
                  there is a tiny bit of music with the title - I think that's their trend.....

wow...what is Bonnie wearing?

Damon looks so grumpy hahaha I love that he's playing with Caroline!

----- Added 56 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                  damons creepy.

who is zack? is he just some dude who watches over vampires or something? they need to explain him better.
                  the 'uncle'? I thought they said in the first episode that he was related to them like one of their sons or something?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by ktina
                  It's not that he's not portraying his character correctly. It's just that as a character he doesn't seem to be needed and IMO brings the show down.
                  I agree. The show's focus is on the wrong character.
                  Last edited by Ginx; 09-17-2009, 05:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

o ok maybe i missed that part but still dont see what his purpose is other then saying no dont drink blood or ill hit you with a stick lol.

Comment

I just realized that Elana reminds me of Selena Gomez. Anybody else think so?

Comment

"Well, that's unfortunate." HA! I love that.

Comment

awe he wants to suck her bood lol.

why does he have a reflection? or does this only follow some vampire legends?

Comment

Originally posted by twirl0408
                            I just realized that Elana reminds me of Selena Gomez. Anybody else think so?
                            A little.

Ugh, the Elana in the books would never have given up so easily.

Wow...Damon's scary and creepy - the show needs more of him haha

Comment

A little.

Ugh, the Elana in the books would never have given up so easily.

Wow...Damon's scary and creepy - the show needs more of him haha
                              Sadly, Caroline isn't *****y enough for me. And I think Elena could use a little bit of Caroline's take charge attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by ktina
                                "Well, that's unfortunate." HA! I love that.
                                ya that was funny

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎