Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dean's fate

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is how I see it we have not had a peek of Micheal. Excuse but Mike would ask Dean him self not use Zach and the whip patrol to do his work. No hunch is they don't know where Micheal is, like God they cant find him and they are scared sh#$less because they don't have squat. This was a way for micheal to show himelf.

Only I think they got it wrong Dean is not the vessel but big M himself. Think about it Dean is a warrior like Mike and if was the big man and knowing that what was going down I would put my best operative on the ground so he will be safe and can do his job.m More or less I think Dean is like Anna pre getting the grace back.

Just a hunch. But I really don't see Mike sending the DB partol to get his vessel after they have just messed everything up and lost his vessels trust.

Comment

I don't think Michael was going to get his vessel personally. One of the reasons I think that is because I get the feeling we won't see Michael at all in this season. That's why they don't have cast someone yet for him, that's why he didn't appear. Just my hunch, but I could be wrong of course.

Comment

I think, and just my own opinion, so it could be very much different than any other's, but I think that the two angels named in the Bible(Michael and Gabriel) will be the only two GOOD angels, besides Castiel and Anna. But they won't be shown in Supernatural. Dean is meant to be Michael's vessel, so if Dean says "okay", we still won't see Michael, because Dean will be the meat suit. And also...I think it would just be awesome if Gabriel uses Sam as his vessel...so it's Dean and Sam fighting Lucifer, but with two high rollers on their side, and in their skin.

Comment

there are no happy endings in supernatural! Option 6: The world goes to Hell, First class.
          Last edited by GENERALzod777; 09-20-2009, 08:40 PM. Reason: Fail Counting

Comment

Originally posted by Davis Bloome
            I don't think Michael was going to get his vessel personally. One of the reasons I think that is because I get the feeling we won't see Michael at all in this season. That's why they don't have cast someone yet for him, that's why he didn't appear. Just my hunch, but I could be wrong of course.
            Dean IS Michael's vessel. Why would they cast someone else if (according to Zach and the other angels) it has to be Dean?

Comment

Yeah good point. If Michael was going to take his vessel personally, then it would be the same routine as with Cas and Jimmy. Only Dean would have to give his approval. Meaning those angels still would have to keep Dean safe, keep him under their watch, waiting for his approval so that Michael could use Dean as a vessel. I don't think Michael IS Dean. I think we would already have seen signs if he truly was. Or the theory that Dean is kind of the new Michael, only he has to rise up to his power. I don't think they would make Dean that important. So the most important they can make Dean is to make him Michael's vessel and nothing more. Otherwise the story would get out of hand imo. Trying to be greater, more important for my likes if you know what I mean.

Comment

Dean's not going to be powerful as Michael is. He's just what Jimmy is, a vessel. If Dean gives his consent, we will have to tune in to watch later this season though. Hopefully he does give his consent though, just because it'll be much better than having Dean shoot Lucifer with the Colt.

Comment

I don't think the latter will happen. But I do get the impression that the brothers will find their own way to kill Lucifer instead of Dean just becoming the vessel for Michael.

Comment

Dean's not going to be powerful as Michael is. He's just what Jimmy is, a vessel. If Dean gives his consent, we will have to tune in to watch later this season though. Hopefully he does give his consent though, just because it'll be much better than having Dean shoot Lucifer with the Colt.
                    I hope Lucifer isn't affected by the colt. I hope they come up with another way.
                    Being able to kill Demons and Angels with the same weapon doesn't seem right. And too easy a solution for the APOCALYPSE.
                    Last edited by LuthorKent90; 09-26-2009, 03:27 PM. Reason: forgot quote.

Comment

Originally posted by GENERALzod777
                      there are no happy endings in supernatural! Option 6: The world goes to Hell, First class.
                      That would not be cool.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎