Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oliver and Lois AGAIN

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dinah and Oliver will end being interested in eachothers and then eventually marry

Clark will fall in love with Lois while Lois is interested in the Blur and then she'll find out and they'll marry, lining it up with one part of the mythos

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
      As other posters have pointed out, the spoilers suggest that it will be more one-sided with Oliver and I'm fine with that. Oliver and Lois had proper closure in "Bride", and it would be counterproductive to have a full-blown love triangle between the Clark, Lois, and Oliver.

Frankly, I was never big on the pre-occupation with love triangles on the show. At this point, the only triangle should not be a true triangle at all-the 'triangle for two' between Superman...I mean The Blur , Lois, and Clark.
      They did have a proper closure in Bride and if Ollie had any romantic thoughts, Bride was the time to spring them when Lois was most vulnerable. I think he has those feelings because he realizes all the others weren't really friends - just babes to be with. He'll learn to regret that he let her go - and has begun that process already.

Originally posted by Estro-gen X
      It's a fund raising event for Superman's Fresh Air Fund for crying out loud.

Who's the blonde with the thought bubble?

Comment

honestly if Lois goes back to Oliver again for whatever the hell reason teh producers have in mind...then I would pray that lana returns and that Clark hooks up with her again and that Clark and Lois never get together on this show.

Comment

Originally posted by herolee10
          honestly if Lois goes back to Oliver again for whatever the hell reason teh producers have in mind...then I would pray that lana returns and that Clark hooks up with her again and that Clark and Lois never get together on this show.
          Bolded part; I'm gonna quote another Kelly Clarkson song

-All I Ever Wanted!-

To me, this show ended when Clana ended. However, Clana didn't really officially end (imo), so that's why I'm still watching. (Okay, I'm not gonna pretend that's the only reason, cuz I really like the Tess, Chloe and Oliver characters!)

And I voted: LOVE IT! I have always like Chlolliver and I'd love to see them together again.
          Last edited by Clana Kent; 09-30-2009, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Lois and Oliver will not hook up again. She has her sights set on Clark/Blur and that will not change. Lois will be a friend to Oliver just like Clark is a friend to Chloe but nothing is happening on a mutually-romantic level between these two pairs.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎