No announcement yet.

Time Travel....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Travel....

ive watched the premiere 3 times and wondering if there was time travel in the opening. sam and dean were running to the door when lucifer was breaking out then a bright light and they wound up on the plane but they were on the plane for a couple minutes before the burst of lucifer light shot into the sky. is it possible they were transported back in time by a couple of minutes or did it just take lucifer a couple of minutes to break all the way out.

plus that scene was a bit like LOST when the losties were on the plane and there was a bright white light and the wound up in the 70s althought this was kind of reverse. the flash braught them t the plane. maybe just a coincidence or maybe with mark on the show it was a little wink to us lost fans.

I got the feeling there was time travel too.

Comment

as do i....

Comment

That was my initial reaction too, but after thinking about it (and if I wanted to poke holes) you could say that it was God or Disembodied Lucifer who made that flash when he "beamed" them on to the plane. The flash that caused the explosion was a seperate event a minute or so later.

Comment

ya that was what i wasnt too sure about. could the flashes be seprate or be one of the same. im assuming we will find out when we learn who or what the mysterious force who braught cas was. most likely god but probably amystery to be left till mid season at least.

Comment

I dont think there was time travel. When they were in the church and it went all bright, that was just the initial breaking which, while blinding to those inside the church, was not really noticible to anyone outside yet. Poof they are now on the plane (outside) where they do not notice it looking out the windows. Poof there is now a burst of light beaming out that they can see. To me, this signifed Lucifer actually breaking out of the seal and entering the world.

Comment

It seemed like it was like two minutes right before Lucifer escaped.

Comment

yeah they had enough time to be like "um WTF mate?"

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎