Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merlin Romances! Any pairing involving Merlin!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obsessedwithsv
    I KNOW! I was soooo hoping and willing Merlin to just spit it out to Morgana cuz I believe it would stop her from going dark side, but nooo, silly writer people won't appease me. Turd faces. And, imo, Gaius is too protective of Merlin. He should really be encouraging Merlin to tell Morgana if he cares about her at all.
    HAHAH ITA! I mean Gaius is tooo fixated on Merlin keeping his powers a secret, that Morgana's going nuts and going dark. I mean If they'd just been open with her from the start things would be different. I mean I know they're not going to have a happy ending, but I mean that's one reason I like it. ANGST! I like some angst in (fictional) relationships. Merlin/Morgana definitely have that going on. The chemistry between Colin and Katie is phenomenal.

Comment

They should just get married already, geez.

Love your avi, btw. Like, lots and lots .

Comment

Originally posted by obsessedwithsv
        I KNOW! I was soooo hoping and willing Merlin to just spit it out to Morgana cuz I believe it would stop her from going dark side, but nooo, silly writer people won't appease me. Turd faces. And, imo, Gaius is too protective of Merlin. He should really be encouraging Merlin to tell Morgana if he cares about her at all.

I don't know if anyone here watches smallville but this is exactly the sort of thing that happened to Lex in the early seasons. I wish that if Morgana turns evil that she does so because she feels she doing the right thing, not as revenge for people breaking her heart.

Comment

So wish they had put Merlin and Morgana together, I know she was meant to turn evil, I do know the legend, but it would have been great to see them together a little bit.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎