No announcement yet.

the airplane?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the airplane?

Who do you think put the Winchester boys in that plane? God, Devil or.....

God for sure

Comment

I think it was God.

Comment

Defo God.

Comment

Another question is...

Another question is why was Zachariah scared that someone, I think it was God saved Sam and Dean and put Castiel back together. Did Zachariah think God was dead, or didn't care what was going on. Does Zachariah think that God wanted him to jump start the Apocalypse or did he think that God was dead.

I always thought that Zachariah showed the same disdain for humans that Uriel showed.

Comment

ya think it was god who did the airplane thing or the giant time traveling wheel on lost haha.

i think to a point the angels didnt even know god exsisted cause he hasnt been seen similar to demons and lucifer so when cas returned and zack had an idea that it could be god doing this stuff he got scared cause he probably feels he may be sent to hell like lucifer was since he wants the war to begin and perhaps god wasnt in on the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              ya think it was god who did the airplane thing or the giant time traveling wheel on lost haha.

i think to a point the angels didnt even know god exsisted cause he hasnt been seen similar to demons and lucifer so when cas returned and zack had an idea that it could be god doing this stuff he got scared cause he probably feels he may be sent to hell like lucifer was since he wants the war to begin and perhaps god wasnt in on the plan.

You cant really put it any better then that. The look on Zach's face was probably his "Oh, ****!" face. Followed by his "Im screwed".

Comment

After all, only 4 angels had seen God's face. Or something.

Comment

I definitely think it was God.

And I think Zac has been acting of his own accord...and gotten a little too big for his britches if you know what I mean.

He has reason to be scared if God is now in the picutre..

Comment

Yep, God.

Comment

God I think. At least that's what I got from the Zach/Cas scene.

Comment

It was God. Zachariah thought he was gone from Heaven, and thus why he wanted to jump start the Apocalypse. And he seems like he wanted to be the ruler of Heaven, but now the Big Man is back, saved Sam and Dean, saved Castiel...and Zachy is scared.
                        Last edited by number8; 09-11-2009, 04:20 PM. Reason: Infraction of rule #2

Comment

maybe lucifer sent them away in self defense.... probably god but its a theory.

Comment

yeah, all points to the big "G", but I don't know...why "he" would left the big "L" escape?

Comment

I'm open to pretty much any interpretation of the reason why the boys were put on that airplane. All theories seem plausable to me so far. I'm so glad the boys were saved, and I'm looking forward to the explanation in upcoming episodes!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎