Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Ratings for Sympathy For the Devil

I seriously hope the ratings high for this one when they're available.

What do you think? I think it should at least get a 4.0. But then again, the CW hardly showed any promos. Instead they showed 1000's of damn promos for Melrose Place & Vampire Diaries.

im really hoping they have good ratings. we have had a few new posters here and there was that whole uproar on twitter so maybe that made some people curious. so im sure the ratings didnt go down. if anything they should have gone up atleast a little. guess we will see tommorow for the overnights. if i had to guess atleast a 3.5 but a 4.0 or higher would be awesome cause it will be on the same level as smallville.

Comment

I'm not hyped at all for the Smallville premiere. I still can't forget the finale.

On the other hand, I was very hyped for this episode & wasn't disappointed. Sucks that this is the last season. Might as well go out with a bang.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
        I'm not hyped at all for the Smallville premiere. I still can't forget the finale.

On the other hand, I was very hyped for this episode & wasn't disappointed. Sucks that this is the last season. Might as well go out with a bang.
        Kripke has been quoted multipul time as saying originally the show had a 5 year plan and that he didn't actually plan on it getting to a fifth season because he didn't think enough people would watch but if the season's ratings are high enough season 5 may be the end of one chapter of the show but a new chapter could be started with a potental season 6 so it isn't deffinate that this is the last.

Comment

I hope the ratings are good as well They deserve it!

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
            i'm not hyped at all for the smallville premiere. I still can't forget the finale.

On the other hand, i was very hyped for this episode & wasn't disappointed. Sucks that this is the last season. Might as well go out with a bang.
            this is last season!

Comment

yeah they have always said that there was a specific story they wanted to tell and this is the end

Comment

ya kripke said he will end this season as if it was a series finale but would come back for a season 6 if he needs to. but what he will do to beat this season who knows. although going back to just hunting like seasons 1 and 2 would be ok with me

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                  ya kripke said he will end this season as if it was a series finale but would come back for a season 6 if he needs to. but what he will do to beat this season who knows. although going back to just hunting like seasons 1 and 2 would be ok with me
                  Same here. What he could do is bring in the Croatoan demon. A season or 2 revolving around a demon who is infamous for making people disappear out of thin air would be cool. I want to get to the bottom of what happened in that episode. Diego Klatenhoff as Duane Tanner really did a great job. He was like the male version of Meg.

Comment

Should be up soon! *waits anxiously!*

I am guessing. 3.8 mil

Comment

3.4 million according to Auseillo

Comment

WHAT? I refuse to believe it
                        I usually go with here

Comment

Yep...'tis true I am a little disappointed, but that is still not too bad. Much higher than the ratings were at the end of last season.

The big story is VD ratings. Did you see them: 4.84 Million
                          Largest premiere audience in CW history. Will be interesting to see if that holds for the next few weeks.

Comment

*sigh* I GUESS lol

Yeah, I didn't find it at all good. I just wasn't into it.

Yup they went up...SPN is under disappointing Oh well, we know how good the show is

Last year opened up with 3.9 Mil...grrrr
                            Last edited by Lexgirl33; 09-11-2009, 09:10 AM.

Comment

I didn't watch the show but 4.8 million for VD? Those are good ratings. It'll be interesting to see if they're able to sustain it. I expect a drop but not a big one if I'm honest.

The ratings for SPN have dropped a bit, though still decent.

I'm quite anxious about Smallville now.
                              Last edited by Selina; 09-11-2009, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎