No announcement yet.

Fight Scene

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Scene

What did everybody think of the Fight Scene. I thought it was good for a Premiere. I hope they are more involved in the future but I thought it was decent for an opener and Damon is pretty funny. I like him in this but I was kinda hoping to see Boone on Lost so hopefully he can make some time for a cameo.

I liked it, though it was quick, it was one of my favorite scenes.

Comment

It reminded me of scream...I can't pinpoint which actress fell out of the house like that.

Comment

That's not a fight scene, that's a window. Watch any given episode of Buffy, you'll see a fight scene. We can only hope that when they do do a fight scene, they get someone who knows what they're doing to choreograph it.

Comment

That was a fight?

O, btw, is this show for girls lol.

Comment

I agree with the people who say it wasn't much of a fight - more of a two person crash from a window.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
              I liked it, though it was quick, it was one of my favorite scenes.
              I agree and the banter between the brothers and the mood of the scene was good too.

Comment

well I see what your saying but Damon also threw Stefan which was pretty much as much as Clark has done or had done to him in most of the "Fight" scenes in Smallville. I do hope there are actual fights in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
                  That was a fight?

O, btw, is this show for girls lol.
                  Same could be said for smallville people are still here consider smallville is all drama and romance pretty much less action than acutal superman so that is pretty much a chick flick

Comment

my local affiliate ended up putting in a full CW promo right after they went out the window. the audio went away and then that green CW commercial came out. by the time it went back to the show, what's his name was taking back the ring. so i missed most of that scene.

Comment

AWESOME this is going to be GREAT the drama and action
                      Last edited by Emmanuel; 09-11-2009, 09:36 PM.

Comment

LOL! Come on the Salvatore brothers fight was better than Clark and Doomsday! It lasted just as long too! *wink*

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎