No announcement yet.

Angels vs. Demons vs. Winchesters

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels vs. Demons vs. Winchesters

So, uhm....so far I'm rooting for Sam/Dean but Lucifer's Team is looking way better than the Angels team....

seriously, what kinda angel breaks your brothers legs, gives you stomach cancer, and takes away your brothers lungs? That's how the angel's do it.....that douche posse anyways not Cas

The devil sweet talks you and comes to you as a vision of someone you love....sneaky sneaky.....

brute force vs a smooth talker.....

the devil has always been a person in lore that wins you over with Logic and truth to meet his own means. very good way for the show to implement his personality like that

Comment

ya i think the angels are jerks and lucifer is a bit nicer but perhaps thats the point lucifer has always been a nice guy and being able to trust a nice person makes you more corruptable when they ask you to do something.

i think il side with sam and dean and cas. guess sam and dean and cas are more team god. i dont think god actually likes the angels right now.

Comment

Angels look like FBI agents.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Woot Dean just smoked the Angels.
        Last edited by number8; 09-10-2009, 09:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Angels vs. Demon Vs. Winchester.... Vs. Predator

I really like the way its heading... oh by the way the title for my post completely random...

Comment

That finger gun thing reminded me of Crank.

Comment

I don't think the Winchesters/Hunters stand a chance.

----- Added 34 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by number8
              That finger gun thing reminded me of Crank.
              Really? I thought of the "spirit gun".
              Last edited by Spirit Detective; 09-10-2009, 10:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

O the Winchesters are totally screwed. I was surprised how easily that guy caved. The freakin devil was asking to take over your body!! How could anyone give into that so easily. I know the devil is known in text for his ability to twist the truth and deceive but that was hardly anything.

Comment

Originally posted by devilicus rebel
                  O the Winchesters are totally screwed. I was surprised how easily that guy caved. The freakin devil was asking to take over your body!! How could anyone give into that so easily. I know the devil is known in text for his ability to twist the truth and deceive but that was hardly anything.
                  Actually it made a lot of sense. The guy, Nick, seems like he's gotten to the point where because of his family's murders he now hates God and wants to see God brought to justice. If the devil comes and sweet talks use and dangles exactly what you want in front of you, then when you combine that with the fact that you're a broken shell of a man you're not going to be thinking right and you'll probably listen to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
                    I don't think the Winchesters/Hunters stand a chance.
                    It'll be that way until Castiel finds God. Again, much as I told my brother after watching the episode, the demons and the screwed-up angels wanted to "jump start" the Apocalypse; I bet it was never God's plan to start it. God created humanity; the End Times will begin when HE wants it to begin. So I think God will be on Team Winchester.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonR
                      Actually it made a lot of sense. The guy, Nick, seems like he's gotten to the point where because of his family's murders he now hates God and wants to see God brought to justice. If the devil comes and sweet talks use and dangles exactly what you want in front of you, then when you combine that with the fact that you're a broken shell of a man you're not going to be thinking right and you'll probably listen to him.
                      Yeah, he seemed half past crazy with grief. I wouldn't be surprised if demons had actually killed his wife and kid to get him that way.

Comment

I think you should add Winchesters + God and Cas. :P

Yeah, but I'm pretty much rooting for our lovely trench-coat wearing angel.

Comment

Nick was clearly suffering from severe depression. When you feel like your whole life has fallen apart and that you're worthless as a person, and you've hit literal rock bottom, it's just as hard to imagine things getting better as it is to imagine them getting worse (or so I would conjecture, I've never been depressed like that, and I'm not a psychologist). Lucifer was taking advantage of his emotional state, and making it even worse by sending him those hallucinations. Giving your body to Lucifer is kinda like suicide, and people do that all the time. At least this way, Nick has a chance of getting some justice for the perceived crimes against him and his family. After all, if Lucifer isn't powerful enough to call God to account, then no one is.

Actually, Cas did the same thing to his host, on both occasions that he possessed him. Cas worked Jimmy into a religious fervor and alienated him from his family and his life. When his wife booted him out and Jimmy was emotionally fragile, Cas offered himself and Jimmy took him up on the offer, hoping that everything would be better but never realizing what he was really getting himself into. Then Cas blackmailed Jimmy into accepting him again when he possessed his daughter. He probably did the same thing to the girl. "Things look pretty bad for your family right now. You've been kidnapped by demons, your mom's possessed, and your dad's dying. I can fix it, if you let me use your body."

Seems like SOP for the angels, really. And Zach said it himself, Lucifer is an angel.

Comment

... go demons...

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎