Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite/Worst Character in the Pilot?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite/Worst Character in the Pilot?

So who was your favorite and who was your least favorite?

Surprisingly, Stefan was my favorite in the tv series
    Caroline was my least

My favorite was either Elena or Stefan, I liked Damon too. Caroline was more likable then in the books but I think she was at the beginning of that too until after Stefan went with Elena instead of her.
    My least favorite was the jerk who tried to date rape Matts sister.

Comment

worst character: Elaina: your typical agansty troubled teenager. i personally couldnt stand her nor did i like anyione at all in the premiere save Damon. heck i was ready to turn it until he came in. beyond that this show is stupid. terrible to be honest. horrible acting and terrible dialogue.

Comment

Favorite from the pilot: Bonnie/Jeremy/Damon.

Least favorite: The rapist!
        Last edited by LuthorKent90; 09-12-2009, 07:58 PM. Reason: rewatched

Comment

I didn't like Stefan. He was real boring.

Damon was good save for the awkward introduction shot of his face doing odd cringes/attempted evil stare.

The psychic was pretty bad at acting too, and none of the other actors at a real "pull" or captivating factor that was readilly apparent.

I do think the general story has potential though. I really liked the young kid that slept with the girl that got bitten.

The main girl was a bit of a fail though in terms of bringing the "sydney factor". A better actress could have been cast.
          Last edited by davidbrenton; 09-10-2009, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by davidbrenton
            I didn't like Stefan. He was real boring.

Damon was good save for the awkward introduction shot of his face doing odd cringes/attempted evil stare.

The psychic was pretty bad at acting too, and none of the other actors at a real "pull" or captivating factor that was readilly apparent.

I do think the general story has potential though. I really liked the young kid that slept with the girl that got bitten.

The main girl was a bit of a fail though in terms of bringing the "sydney factor". A better actress could have been cast.
            Yeah Stefan was a little boring, wasn't he. But I'd say he gets points for also being Lucas Luthor. heh And to think, Lex thought Clark was keeping secrets from him...lol.

I agree they could have done a better job casting the lead actress. (You're talking about the Elena actress when you say main girl, right? Although I'm unsure what "sydney factor" means...) So far I'm not overly impressed with the Alyssa Milano lookalike, but perhaps she'll improve as she grows into the role, or simply just grows on me from repetition or from plain old forced acceptance from the knowledge that there's no escaping her. lol
            Last edited by Xanderman; 09-11-2009, 12:15 AM.

Comment

My favorite character would be either Damon or Elena and my east favorite would be Tyler.

Comment

Damon is my favorite. He's the funny bad boy who brings trouble with him, I like that. Keeps the blood pumpin.
                My least favorite...hm...probably Jeremy.

Comment

i dont think i have a fave yet.

i'm not to sure about the show yet.
                  that may be because every time i looked at stefan and damon all i saw was lucas luther and adam knight.

i did think the main girl brother was cute though.

Comment

My favorite charecter is elena and my least faorite is damon.

Comment

Damon was my favorite. Elena's wussy stoner brother was my least favorite.

Comment

Jeremy, Stefan & Damon for sure. After I've seen the pilot a few times, I'm not so sure of Elena. I like her best when she's with family. I believe the angsty girl/relationship has been done to death

I like Bonnie to. The smile she and Damon gave each other near the end, made me like her.

Vicki & Matt- they're fine. Need to see more of them.

Worst character is the rapist. I don't know if they'll redeem him, but I won't be surprised then. It has been done before on tv shows.

Comment

I'd have to say Jeremy and Stefan. Jeremy because it's the most relatable character for me at this point.

Comment

i guess im the only one who thinks Elana is a snorefest of a character with an actress who is about as exciting to watch as an actress on power rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderman
                              Yeah Stefan was a little boring, wasn't he. But I'd say he gets points for also being Lucas Luthor. heh And to think, Lex thought Clark was keeping secrets from him...lol.

I agree they could have done a better job casting the lead actress. (You're talking about the Elena actress when you say main girl, right? Although I'm unsure what "sydney factor" means...) So far I'm not overly impressed with the Alyssa Milano lookalike, but perhaps she'll improve as she grows into the role, or simply just grows on me from repetition or from plain old forced acceptance from the knowledge that there's no escaping her. lol
                              I think the Sydney factor is in reference to Sydney Bristow from Alias aka Jennifer Garner? Any Alias fans out there? Imagine Lex & Lionel Luthor with Arvin Sloan! A show I would definately watch!

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

[quote=Clark/Lois-fan;5376607]

I like Bonnie to. The smile she and Damon gave each other near the end, made me like her.

Sorry Bonnie had her back to Damon and I don`t think she noticed him. It was Caroline that smiled at him.

Fave for me is Stephan. Least is Caroline.

Interesting to see Tyler aka the rapist is mentioned alot. He has a very interesting future ahead. I won`t give away any spoilers if they follow the books a little.
                              Last edited by emc3015; 09-16-2009, 03:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎