Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quotes you wish were in Sympathy For The Devil......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes you wish were in Sympathy For The Devil......

Dean: Wait so thats how LOST is going to end? Damn you Kripke.

Dean: Ummm Chuck you have a little Cas on you. No a little to the left, a little more, down a bit, yup right there.

Lucifer: Dude so let me get this straight, I just got out of prison and the first people I see have to be 2 dudes? Didn't know I ticked God off that much.

Originally posted by superhippie2000

Lucifer: Dude so let me get this straight, I just got out of prison and the first people I see have to be 2 dudes? Didn't know I ticked God off that much.

That one is my favorite!!

Comment

Lucifer to Dean: "Do you know where I can get a good piece of pie? Haven't eaten in like 2000 years"

Comment

Dean: Jacob is actually the devil? WTF!

Lucifer to Nick: How would you feel if you had to live under a four toed statue on an island in the middle of nowhere?

Comment

Dean (to Zaccariah): Weren't you the Walter Peck replacement douchebag in Ghostbusters 2?

Comment

Dean: Ummm Chuck you have a little Cas on you. No a little to the left, a little more, down a bit, yup right there.

i was close on that one just not the exact quote and not dean saying it haha

Comment

Zach to Dean [after the leg breaking, the stomach cancer etc] 'well, it seems I haven't hit you where it hurts yet....what if I....[pause] kill your baby? [Impala outside bursts into flames]
              Dean: 'Noooooo'

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                Zach to Dean [after the leg breaking, the stomach cancer etc] 'well, it seems I haven't hit you where it hurts yet....what if I....[pause] kill your baby? [Impala outside bursts into flames]
                dont even kid about that but im surprised he didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                  Zachariah: I know, I'll send you to be flashed by the staff of Vampire Diaries.

Dean: All right!!!!! I heard they got arrested though.

Zachariah: You misunderstood me. I'm sending you to be flashed by the male cast members. Oh and I'll throw in a free flashing from Dawn Ostroff too.

Dean: You twisted bastard!!!

Comment

Zach to Dean: You want to suffer? Ok, from this moment on, you are allergic to pie ALL PIE

Comment

Sam: Wow! That was a weird dream... okay Ruby let's go fight Lilith.

Sam: You're surprised I chose Ruby over you? Really? After you locked me in a cage like a freak? after you haunted me down like I'm a damn monster? Really surprised I acted like one? You said you were going to put me down like a rabid dog and you want trust?!

Lucifer: Sam... I can help you Sam... give you everything you've ever wanted...

Dean: Wow... that was a weird dream, now what am I doing in this box?

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                        Dean (to Zaccariah): Weren't you the Walter Peck replacement douchebag in Ghostbusters 2?
                        I just watched both 1&2 and when I saw Kurt Fuller I shouted "Zachariah!" I'd forgotten he was even in that.

The one quote I would love to have seen:
                        Dean: "It's ok Sam, I forgive you. I know you were being manipulated by Ruby 2.0 and that you did everything you did to save me and everyone else you love. Besides, you have to know that I could never not trust you."

Comment

here is one I wish they would have had.

Devil gets out in human form sees sam then dean then goes:

Lou: Ah h@!! Mike at least give a few hours to find a kegger before you put me back. I mean I have been stuck down there and missed the black plague, the Spanish Inquisition, the Brady bunch reunion.
                          Last edited by Wildfire; 09-20-2009, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎