Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Lois and Clark have their own child if season 5 happened?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Lois and Clark have their own child if season 5 happened?

I've been thinking whether Lois and Clark would have their own child if season 5 happened, I think they would but who knows what the producers intended. In season 4 it was said that Clark can't have a child with a woman from Earth, but I wonder if in season 5 they succeded in having a baby anyway.

If anyone knows or has their own take on this, don't hesitate to share!
    Yes they would have a child conceived by them
    0%
    No they wouldn't, they would only have an adopted one
    0%
    I've never really thought about it...
    0%

Probably not although Dean Cain did say he wanted them to explore new territory so maybe.

Comment

IIRC, I believe the season one dvd extras said that's exactly the route they would have taken. Something about the baby we see at the end of the last episode being from New Krypton or something like that.

Comment

^ Yes, but I'm talking about a baby actually conceived by Lois and Clark (not an adopted one)

Comment

OK I posted a poll cause I don't see many creative ideas actually written

I voted, yes!

Comment

I just wanna know where the baby in the finale episode came from :P

Comment

It was said that it was planned the baby was a desecendant of theirs sent to them so they could keep it safe.

Comment

That would have been nice and unique

Comment

It probably could have worked really really well.

At the end of the day, most of the time when they bring a baby into a TV show, it kinda goes south from there. But here was a baby that would only have had to have been in a few episodes, just to show the audience some nice scenes about what Lois and Clark would be like with a kid.

Then they defy all the odds, and she actually does get pregnant, and the rest of the season progresses with a pregnant and still just as tenacious Lois. Then the whole series could have ended with them actually having their own baby. Happy happy ending, that isn't in any way confusing, unlike what we got... which if you don't read anything else and just watch the show, makes very little sense.

Comment

Originally posted by ox007
                    I've been thinking whether Lois and Clark would have their own child if season 5 happened, I think they would but who knows what the producers intended.
                    I know that the wouldn't have had a choice in the matter, because Teri was pregnant at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by ox007
                      I've been thinking whether Lois and Clark would have their own child if season 5 happened, I think they would but who knows what the producers intended. In season 4 it was said that Clark can't have a child with a woman from Earth, but I wonder if in season 5 they succeded in having a baby anyway.

If anyone knows or has their own take on this, don't hesitate to share!
                      I think their descendents reference by Tempus would make it a safe bet they will have a family.

Comment

We should have an original DVD Lois And Clark movie which show what happen after they find the baby. It might make an interesting DVD movie.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎