Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KSite rules need to be obeyed in Culture!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSite rules need to be obeyed in Culture!

Guys I'm running into quite a few posts that break KSite rules in here. I know we're a bit lax in here, but duplicate threads (or very similar threads) are not allowed. You are also not allowed to post without contributing to the thread. Posts to solely pad your post count are considered spam. It's off topic and it's rule breaking. Watch yourself in here, it's no good to find yourself banned with a big post count.

Please PM a moderator if you have questions.
    Last edited by Atomic girl; 09-07-2009, 04:20 PM.

A link to the rules can be found here: http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/an....php?f=30&a=13

Please pay particular attention to rule #2 about content/profanity, rule #4 about not offending groups of individuals, rule #10 about staying on topic and abuse of emoticons, and rule #22 about posting pics.

We are finding several violations, warnings are forthcoming.

Comment

I had to delete a thread soliciting members to play an NC-17 game. That is not allowed at KSite under any circumstances. Adult fanfics are allowed in that section only, but even in there, there is no roleplaying. This is not an adult board, nor will it ever be. If in the future, there is any question about a game of a questionable nature, please run it by a moderator first. This kind of behavior can get you banned from KSite permanently.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎