Song Question

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Song Question

Hello all.

I am trying to find out the name/artist of a song.

There were two pilots produced, the original one with Nikki Reed as Andi and then she was replaced by Missy Peregrym.

The song I am interested in was in the Nikki Reed pilot and was during the scene at the beginning when Sam & Sock drive to the Bench and are sitting in the parking lot of the bench talking while the little dog jumps up and down.

Any of the listings I have found have the song/artist listed for the pilot that was aired with Missy and unfortunately they changed that song.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

Devil's Haircut by Beck: When Sam wakes up, the song that plays throughout the opening sequence is "Devil's Haircut" by Beck, off his breakthrough album Odelay. In one interview, Beck explained the meaning of the song as "a really simplistic metaphor for the evil of vanity." It can also be interpreted as being about life on the road and the disorientation that comes along with it.

(Don't Fear) The Reaper by Blue Öyster Cult: Although brief, a short bit of "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" by Blue Öyster Cult plays while Sam is watching the fire on television. The song is from the band's 1976 album Agents of Fortune and is also famously the subject of a Saturday Night Live parody in which Christopher Walken demanded that he needs more cowbell from the band, particularly Will Ferrell as fictional member Gene Frenkle.

Such Great Heights by Iron & Wine: In several tender scenes of the episode, the first being when Sam was about to ask Andi out, "Such Great Heights" by Iron & Wine plays. This is an acoustic/folk cover of a song by The Postal Service, which is an electronic group fronted by Death Cab for Cutie singer Ben Gibbard. The song was released as a B-Side to the "Such Great Heights" EP.

Devil in Me by 22-20s: "Devil in Me" by 22-20s plays when Sam and Bert are suiting up and waiting for the Dust Devil to recharge. The song is off the band's first (and last) self-titled album.
    Are any of those the song you're looking for?
    Source: http://tviv.org/Reaper/Original_Pilot

Comment

Thank you for the reply but it is not one of those listed.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎