Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My theory on Kara returning in Season 9...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My theory on Kara returning in Season 9...

So in "Injustice", The voice from the orb (Zodd) tells Tess that she will be the savior of Kandor? So I'm assuming the orb is a communication/dimensional link between Kandor and Earth. Since Zodd was freed at the end of the season finale, I'm guessing he came straight from Kandor itself.

Kara did tell Clark she would be leaving Smallville to search for Kandor. When word gets out that Zodd is free I'm guessing (and hoping) that Kara will make another guest appearance for Season 9.

Does this sound feasible? Do you agree? Disagree? Discuss

That would make it intresting. I hope they do bring Kara back at least for one episode!

Comment

Now the Kandor story makes sense. I hope they bring Kara back, even for just one or two episodes.

Comment

They should bring her back.

Comment

The Kandor that Kara is searching for is in the present time, Zod and his army come from a Kandor in the past. At Comic-Con PS confirmed that Kara would'nt be returning for S9, after they showed the trailer which she appeared in.

Comment

yah if kara appears in kandor she would still be a child if she is even born yet since it takes place years before clark is born. Hey maybe that how they fix that kara is supposed to look like a kid when she becomes supergirl without pulling a jimmy and killing her off and making a younger sister weve never seen be the real kara. maybe Zod and jor-el and the rest of krypton come from the past to earth now a young kara makes her way to earth and is stranded and when the rest go back to krypton's past she remains on earth instead of going back to krypton and growing up as clark's older cousin.and chloe and her newest husband who they add to the show and who chloe alopes with after he learns the secret adopt little kara giving her the name linda and clark helps her grow into her powers and becoem the supergirl to his eventual superman.

in otherwords young kara is trapt on earth instead of being sent back to krypton's past and chloe and her husband who is still to be introduced end up adopting her.making chloe smallvile's enda danvers. so now i'm starting the chloe=enda danvers theory.
            Last edited by krpto; 09-12-2009, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎