Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ktina
    I'm worried they just ripped off the names and overall plot from the books to make a show that does nothing to capture you the way the books did.
    But I will think positive and give it a couple of episodes to suck me in.
    I'm worried about the same thing.

However, I also am going to try to keep the books out of my head while watching, otherwise I'll be too into comparing the two.

I hope it's good!

Comment

I'm worried they just ripped off the names and overall plot from the books to make a show that does nothing to capture you the way the books did.
      But I will think positive and give it a couple of episodes to suck me in.
      I haven't read the books yet, ktina. I only found out about them because of the show and I decided to wait to read them till after it premeried. If I fall instantly in love with the show than the books will probably also capture me, and if the show's not so hot, I'll read the books to find out if it was just another knock off that failed to live up to the original.

Comment

well i think it gona suck.... it so look like remake of twilight and yea yea i now the book was out be fore twilight but from video they seen like every thing look like twilight remake an i am sure some ware alone the line there gona make some charater a warewolf ...and acter seem so old for roll form me it look like bella an edward (yeay yea i am fan of twilght mayb that y it look lame and i cant feel the charter or maybe it be cause it seen like actor who protray dont hav much chem ....) good thing abt this is sinice sv on friday i get to watch csi ...

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
          ONE MORE DAY.

(Not to be confused with a really bad Spider-Man story arc)
          i really did laugh out loud at this one. So true...So true...

Anyways i'm really looking forward to the premiere tonight. From what i've seen, it looks like it'll be an interesting show. I'm gonna give it a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
            I'm worried about the same thing.

However, I also am going to try to keep the books out of my head while watching, otherwise I'll be too into comparing the two.

I hope it's good!
            I'm going to TRY to do the same and keep an open mind to what changes they've made to the show that's different than the books....

we shall see

----- Added 30 Minutes later -----

BTW - The VD's Facebook page is asking fans to post questions for the actors - so if you have questions go post 'em
            Last edited by Ginx; 09-10-2009, 04:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

My editor begged e to write about this show.... now I have to watch it. God help us... =p

just kidding... I am really looking forward to watch it... hum... uhu!

Comment

its on so lets see how it goes.

Comment

And now it begins!

Comment

*fingers crossed* that it's decent and doesn't hurt SPN

----- Added 29 Seconds later -----

yes....get outta the car, that's the smart thing to do....good job....haha
                    Last edited by Ginx; 09-10-2009, 05:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Pretty good opening sequence. But yeah, why are blonds in horror movies/tv shows so stupid

Comment

There are a lot of things hitting windshields in this episode maybe they should be more careful driving haha

Comment

They took driving lessons from early-seasons Smallville instructors, apparently.

Comment

Oooh...he just used the "old jedi mind trick" on that lady

Comment

Well at least the kept the Stephan intro the same.
                              She's a little feistier than I expected, but maybe that's just with her brother

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                                They took driving lessons from early-seasons Smallville instructors, apparently.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Well at least the kept the Stephan intro the same.
                                She's a little feistier than I expected, but maybe that's just with her brother
                                I agree. Elaina seems more 'feisty' but to me not as strong as the books portrayed her - however it's early and she could still be that version too.
                                Last edited by Ginx; 09-10-2009, 05:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎