No announcement yet.

Kristin Kreuk joins the cast...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

k-site news page

Just had minor heart attack when I was scrolling through the news page and saw "KRISTIN KRUEK appears on ..."

Well, she's appearing in "Chuck," but my first thought was Lana??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I can't wait for next episode!! Hannah at the Buy More!!

Comment

I'm sorry, but all I can see is Lana Lang

Comment

Originally posted by jkashuba07
          I'm sorry, but all I can see is Lana Lang
          KK actually didn't remind me of Lana as Hannah. mainly because Hannah isn't crazy, obsessive nor excessive.... yet....

Comment

Originally posted by hansioux
            KK actually didn't remind me of Lana as Hannah. mainly because Hannah isn't crazy, obsessive nor excessive.... yet....

lol sorry, I just was never a big fan of Kristin, on Smallville or Chuck

Comment

I actually loved Kristin on Chuck, and I was never a Lana fan.

Comment

I wish they'd given her a more challenging role, but then a lot was going on last episode, Hannah wasn't really the focus she was kinda just there so hopefully the next episode she's in would be better.

Comment

She certainly had much more to do in this episode. And, actually, I really like her, still... Maybe 'cause she's not still a rival for Clark's affections anymore in the Lana role. Plus, I've always thought Kristin Kreuk was really cute. I just liked Chloe more.

Comment

Originally posted by jkashuba07
                    lol sorry, I just was never a big fan of Kristin, on Smallville or Chuck
                    Oh really? thanks for telling us that.KK rocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bingo
                      Oh really? thanks for telling us that.KK rocks!
                      KK rocks!!!

Comment

• I Known chuck still love sarah but break up with i forgot the actor kristin played but why did chuck half to break her heart. i wouldn't.

Comment

• they need to bring her back and give that character a more proper goodbye. i was upset at how her character was left off.

Comment

• Originally posted by superhippie2000
                            if she starts making out with brandon routh im leaving haha.

should be intresting to see how she does since ive only really seen in on smallville.

its funny how much superman related stuff is connected to chuck. 2 supermen a lana lang and smallville as a trivia answer during there little channel surfing game. oh and cant forget that cameo by shelby lol

Also -
                            Justin Hartley (Ollie / Green Arrow on Smallville) was in Chuck Season 5 (Chuck vs the Bearded Bandit).
                            Tony Todd (Chuck Season 1) was in Season 1 of Smallville (Jitters).

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎