Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddylion View Post
    Yep... I really want to see a scene with her and Morgan though... also scenes with her and Jeffster hehe. I hope they have plenty of that since she's gonna be at the Buy More... and though it's unlikely, I kinda wanna see her with Carina (they say she's coming back for an episode at least).

And if they really don't wanna waste talent, KK should have a fight scene cause KK KICKS A$$!! I mean seriously, why hire the girl who was Chun-Li on an action/comedy show and not have her fight, right? They don't have to make her a super spy or anything, just maybe one little scene like they did with Anna (who also kicks a$$ and look damn sexy doing it too!)

like that idea and i wonder if Ana is still gonna be on the show ?

one other thing is i wonder when they will release more spoilers about the Show. and i really hope they will up the release date to something sooner....

Yeah well, spoilers did say Morgan has a crush on her... but I love Morgan/Anna too much!! So i really really hope she sticks.

And yeah, i want to know more too.

Incurable Postaholic Violet-Shadow's Avatar
    When I first heard that KK was going to be on Chuck, I was so disappointed. I love Chuck and I didn't want it to be ruined. Then I remembered that I don't dislike KK just Lana. Hopefully, the character she plays on Chuck will be one I can enjoy more. I'm holding out hope here...

But how on earth can Morgan have a crush on her when he's dating Anna??? Will they break up? I adore Morgan/Anna so I hope that this is just a stumbling block in their relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Violet-Shadow View Post
    When I first heard that KK was going to be on Chuck, I was so disappointed. I love Chuck and I didn't want it to be ruined. Then I remembered that I don't dislike KK just Lana. Hopefully, the character she plays on Chuck will be one I can enjoy more. I'm holding out hope here...

But how on earth can Morgan have a crush on her when he's dating Anna??? Will they break up? I adore Morgan/Anna so I hope that this is just a stumbling block in their relationship.

well glad you realized that its Lana the character that was written bad. i just hope they give KK a better character here on Chuck for the couple of episodes that she will be in.

as for the Morgan?Ana i wouldnt mind a little something between them cause of KK but not for long...

Incurable Postaholic Violet-Shadow's Avatar
    ^^^ And directed badly, IMO. It's hard for me to imagine KK acting anything other than angst so it might be nice to see her in a comedy.

^^^ And directed badly, IMO. It's hard for me to imagine KK acting anything other than angst so it might be nice to see her in a comedy.
    ya is was bad directing also.

well i wish she would do more movies cause that will give a lot of people more taste of what kind of actor she is......

Did you see her in Partition? Cause I totally cried at the end of that one... Anyway there's that, Street Fighter and 5 minutes of Eurotrip... Her other roles were just kinda princessy/damsel in distressy... Never saw her on the series Edgemont though so I don't know how she was then, but it was her first acting gig at 17 so she's even less experianced than on SV then.
    Last edited by Daddylion; 09-18-2009 at 11:36 PM.

i saw streetfighter i thought that was ok not bad.

That's the reason i want to see her already

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Quote Originally Posted by Daddylion View Post
    Did you see her in Partition? Cause I totally cried at the end of that one... Anyway there's that, Street Fighter and 5 minutes of Eurotrip... Her other roles were just kinda princessy/damsel in distressy... Never saw her on the series Edgemont though so I don't know how she was then, but it was her first acting gig at 17 so she's even less experianced than on SV then.
    Go to youtube and write 'Edgemont kristin Kreuk'
    Last edited by Vala; 10-17-2009 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Oh, ok hehe... does it have all the episodes she's in? just curious.

ugh. I can't believe this. She'd better bring her a-game is all I'm saying. She can get away with her antics on some of the more retarded episodes of smallville (let's say, for argument's sake seasons 1 through to 8), but messing with chuck will not fly well with me.

Banned

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jsith99 View Post
    Hollywood sure likes to use KK as a relationship breaker she disrupted Lois and Clark getting togather on Smallville now she going to come between Chuck and Sarah
    Hmmmm........which version of SV was that, i have to check it out some time *sarcastic*

Well, she did come in during Bride and interupted the Clois kiss in season 8 but that's pretty much it really... I actually really like that on SV they didnt emphasise the love triangle between Lois Clark and Lana, instead when one's on, the other's off and vice versa. It makes it more tolerable than the Chloe/Clark/Lana triangle of the early years... that one made, Lana, Clark and Chloe look bad.

The writers should have KK do more action/spy/comedy stuff rather angst drama. I don't want to see Chuck as an angst ridden show.

Well maybe she will *fingers crossed*... I really wanna see a scene between her and Morgan. Also, i wish she was secretly an evil spy or something though that looks a bit unlikely, but still KK kicks A$$! I love her action scenes!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast