No announcement yet.

Kristin Kreuk joins the cast...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krpto
    I deffinately love kristin's acting or I wouldn't have special ordered the snow white movie she starred in from borders just to have it but I'm still a little iffy on the idea of one of her characters being part of a ship with one of my shows heroes again.

Yeah this role sounds almost exactly like Lana

Chuck: Chuck and Sarah are growing closer Hannah comes in and disrupts things
    SV: Lois and Clark are growing closer Lana comes back and disrupts things

Chuck: Chucks best friend Morgan also likes Hannah will lead to angst and jealosy between freinds
    SV: Clarks best freind Lex also likes Lana causes angst and jealosy between friends.

Of course this is all going off spoilers and stuff for Chuck but It sounds close enough to get me nervous.

I also have nothing against KK as an actress but please don't write her into another role that made her hated by a large chunk of fandom on another show.

Comment

I haven't seen Chuck before but i'll go and see it now.
      You all saying that this show is awesome so now i think i'll go and see it from the pilot

Can't wait to see Kristin in it

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
        "Chuck, I know your hiding something. You can trust me..."

If she said that, it'd probably be a joke cause they know SV fans are watching the show.

Anyway, this is the best news I've heard all... I dunno, all month I guess. Hell, maybe all year... In fact, this might top the happiness I'm getting from graduating college this year with a 3.8 GPA I love Chuck! And I love Kristin! And while I really don't want another love triangle between Chuck and Sarah, I love love love love love love Kristin!!!!!!!!

Did I mention I love Kristin? I love Kristin! *giggles*

Comment

I just heard the news on my fave Chuck site and I had to come back to Kryptonsite to talk about it with fellow Smallvillians!

Eeeeek! I am SO excited to have Kristin on my favorite show. It's like my old favorite show and my new favorite show merging.

I too did not want to see another Chara love triangle. But Channa - yeah I could live with that for a couple of episodes.

I will be crossing my fingers that the writers give Kristen a good story arc, and give her a chance to shine.

I can't wait for Kristen to look at Zac with her shimmering eyes - she just oozes chemistry.

The only problem is that Zac is like 6'4" - but I guess Tom was that tall as well.

Still very excited. Now I have to go find a KK avatar for my Chuck site. And it also gives me more reason to hang out here more often again.

Comment

I have never watched Chuck but I will now!

Kristin Kreuk was the Number 1 of Top Searches on Yahoo today. That has to be based on this news............it has to bode well for Chuck and the build up to the season. I don't want to wait till March.....much too long to see our star Kristin!!

Looking forward to seeing Brandon too! I love the Superman connection!

Comment

Originally posted by suzieQ

Kristin Kreuk was the Number 1 of Top Searches on Yahoo today. That has to be based on this news............it has to bode well for Chuck and the build up to the season. I don't want to wait till March.....much too long to see our star Kristin!!

Everything Kristin doing so far is coming out in 2010, Ben-Hur and now this. Sad for us now, but awesome come March/April 2010!

Comment

That's so cool! I like KK and I love Chuck. It'll be nice to see her in it! Now I can't wait for March 2010.

Comment

Urgh! March!! It's so long!! It's too long!!!!!!!!! I want my KK/Chuck now dammit!!!

Comment

I thought last season Morgan and Anna went to Hawaii? I figured the plan was either to dump the Buy More segments or have Chuck move to Hawaii.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion

If she said that, it'd probably be a joke cause they know SV fans are watching the show.

Anyway, this is the best news I've heard all... I dunno, all month I guess. Hell, maybe all year... In fact, this might top the happiness I'm getting from graduating college this year with a 3.8 GPA I love Chuck! And I love Kristin! And while I really don't want another love triangle between Chuck and Sarah, I love love love love love love Kristin!!!!!!!!

Did I mention I love Kristin? I love Kristin! *giggles*
                      Congrats on the graduation! Thats awesome I just graduated from grad school myself so I know how you feel!!

I agree, I've always loved Kristin (and felt sorry for her having to play out the less than stellar story line she got stuck with in SV last season or so). Can't wait to see her comedic side. Especially can't wait to see her interact with the guys at the Buy More. Can you just image Jeff and Lester's reactions

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Supsfan
                      I thought last season Morgan and Anna went to Hawaii? I figured the plan was either to dump the Buy More segments or have Chuck move to Hawaii.
                      From what I have heard, the Buy More isn't getting cut completely, but they are going to have fewer scenes there. I think all the supporting cast will be back, we just might not see them as much. At least I hope the Buy More stays around. I like those scenes and love Jeffster
                      Last edited by chole_fan; 09-04-2009, 05:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Cool congrats on the grad school thing...

And yeah, that's good to know. I was afraid they were gonna somehow get Chuck and Morgan back at the Buy More for some reason just to keep it around... After what happened, well they shouldn't really be going back, but i do love Jeffster and Anna and Big Mike

Comment

Originally posted by suzieQ

Number 1 of Top Searches on Yahoo? WOW!
                          Can't wait till march!!!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Kreukie
                          Everything Kristin doing so far is coming out in 2010, Ben-Hur and now this. Sad for us now, but awesome come March/April 2010!
                          When they are starting to shoot?
                          Maybe she could do other stuf till then and we could see her earlier :P
                          Last edited by Vala; 09-05-2009, 03:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I was so surprised when I read this news on Ausiello that I almost choked on my M&M's!

Is Josh a closet Superman fan or what...?

As for Kristin and her character...well, I'm holding opinion in reserve right now.

Mostly, I just can't believe we still have to wait til next year! Why does the network (through Ausiello) give us these spoilers when it's going to be such a long wait?

Comment

0-m-g !

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                                Why does the network (through Ausiello) give us these spoilers when it's going to be such a long wait?
                                I know! I read somewhere that they already started filming as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎