Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Now take Billy Connolly as a vessel... That would surely improve the humour of the series!

ThingThatShouldNotBe GENERALzod777's Avatar
    i think its gunna be Bobby... handicapped, has an important role this season....

James Earl Jones.

I actually like Bobby being the vessel, although it seems like God is already on Earth.

He could've been missing from Heaven many years ago; even the man at the beginning of "Sin City" said that God isn't with us anymore.

think he ment in sin city about how god is no longer around because everything is going to hell.

Maybe in that episode...but, who knows, maybe now, what that guy said in that episode's intro actually has a meaning now in season five, lol.

Posting Pro
    Sammy davis Jr along side john devner lol

It's nearly impossible to speculate as to who will really play God. God can be absolutely anyone and it could very well be that, like other posters proposed, God might take on the form of a woman. I doubt this though because if there is to be a massive battle between God and Satan then it would look weird if Satan beats up on a woman vessel. I could honestly see God taking on the form of a child or something. That would make sense because children are innocent and just have that holy persona which would fit God very well but again it wouldn't look right if there is to be a battle between God and Satan.

i dont think a woman fighting a man would matter since we see it in nearly every episode haha. but ya having god be a kid would be weird seeing a man beat up a little kid.

Quote Originally Posted by superhippie2000 View Post
    i dont think a woman fighting a man would matter since we see it in nearly every episode haha. but ya having god be a kid would be weird seeing a man beat up a little kid.
    It would be weird indeed but I just think the very essence of God is present in many children because like I said above, they're just so innocent (most of them at least ) and embody compassion. Although, we did see in the episode last season with that wishing well where the little kid was beating the crap out of everyone so it's possible but I think it would be better if it was just a late 30's to 40 year old man if not older. I think it would be interesting to see Dean or Cas as vessels to God. Even though Dean is supposed to be the vessel for Michael, we've heard over and over again lately that Dean is chosen so it would potentially be fitting for God to embody Dean or even Cas for not giving in to the radicalism of the other angels who have no care about what happens to the people of the world.

Eric Clapton or Robert Plant?

what if the trickster is God so they'd use the same actor they used for the Trickster....?

Quote Originally Posted by Ginx View Post
    what if the trickster is God so they'd use the same actor they used for the Trickster....?
    That's a good idea.
    It would fit in with the story so far. With God MIA or dead and letting things get so messy, it's in character with the Trickster.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginx View Post
    ya the trickster would be awesome as the real god but that whole pagan god thing might tick people off. but i do hope the trickster and god are friends and he is good even tho he is a bit of a rebel.

----- Added 37 Seconds later -----

Quote Originally Posted by Loisistheone View Post
    That's a good idea.
    It would fit in with the story so far. With God MIA or dead and letting things get so messy, it's in character with the Trickster.
    perhaps the trickster could have put god in hiding either by force or because god wanted it.
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-06-2009 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

SciFiWire's humorous take on this subject:

http://scifiwire.com/2009/12/if-supe...-reveals-g.php

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast