No announcement yet.

Who should play God . . . ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should play God . . . ?

I couldn't find another thread on this subject, so here it is. If we ever get to see God on Supernatural, who could play him? If Dean meets God, I'm guessing that he would take the form of Ted Nugent!

wonder if kripke would go that far seeing how showing god is considered worse then showing satan. hmmmmm Alanis Morsette. lol.

Comment

I want Kevin Smith to play him, only because I think God should be someone funny.

Comment

knowing kripke it would be someone unexpected. might wind up that god turns out to be a 3 year old haha. if they are making satan all pathetic like then maybe good has to be some dude whos a real tool or something. kind of like a strict parent who is good but comes off as a jerk.

Comment

a taco that poops Ice Cream!

Comment

Just so you all know, God has been confirmed as a character on season 5 on Comic Con!
            I'm surprised no one knew!

Comment

i knew that i was going to create a thread of this but i got beat to it but you won't be seeing him for awhil you won't see him till thee end of the season

Comment

Just because God's a character doesn't mean we'll see him.

Comment

Originally posted by Syn
                  Just because God's a character doesn't mean we'll see him.
                  yes it does cause it's been confirmed at comic-con that we will see him confirmed by Eric Kripke and Sera Gamble themselves

Comment

Well God made man in his image or at least adam who worked in the garden of eden and took care of the animals so adam had to be someone strong and be built to be able to work in the garden not to mention the whole got creating the universe in 6 days and resting on the 7th so if its a known actor the only one I could picture being buff enough to play supernatural's God is Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson but I'm not sure if he'd do it or if there is a better person toplay the role but right now he's who ruffly who I picture when I think God. Soneone who looks like he could mold mountains with his hands and still have a voice that doesn't scare his people.

Comment

i think it will be someone we wouldnt expect. someone who makes dean be like "what? thats it?" then have god give him a killer slap in the face to shut dean up lol.

Comment

Daddy Winchester (meaning JDM! )

Comment

maybe someone small and weak looking. idk...

Comment

Morgan Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by GENERALzod777
                              maybe someone small and weak looking. idk...
                              i agree should be someone we wouldnt think had much power. i mean look at jesus he was skin and bones and made chairs and tables. he really had no power or anything yet he created a whole religion and a bunch of other religions. so it could be possile that good isnt all buff and strong as he is wise and able to do things. like in a fist fight he might not be able to beat satan but in power and knowledge he could probably destroy them.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎