No announcement yet.

small clip from 'hidden' copied and pasted into 'lockdown'

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small clip from 'hidden' copied and pasted into 'lockdown'

i don't know if anyone has noticed this, but the scene just before clark xrays the warehouse and speeds off is taken directly from hidden. the part where clark speeds into the field and is about to jump on the missile...
    speaking of things being copied in smallville, lex's nightmare in 'scare' with the nukes is copied directly from Terminator 3, music and all, i thought they might want to modify it at least a little...

don't get me wrong, i'm not complaining in the least, i've loved smallville for 7 years, and superman since i was 3; i just like picking out these little anomalies..

Originally posted by ripripcasm
    i don't know if anyone has noticed this, but the scene just before clark xrays the warehouse and speeds off is taken directly from hidden. the part where clark speeds into the field and is about to jump on the missile...
    speaking of things being copied in smallville, lex's nightmare in 'scare' with the nukes is copied directly from Terminator 3, music and all, i thought they might want to modify it at least a little...

don't get me wrong, i'm not complaining in the least, i've loved smallville for 7 years, and superman since i was 3; i just like picking out these little anomalies..
    Yeah it was strange, I've noticed before and now too (RE-WATCHING THE EPISODE) also with the airplane PAN from Crusade re-used several times.

Comment

lol... compare those nukes and all those effects from earlier Smallville with "Supergirl"...

Comment

Originally posted by AntiRellik
        lol... compare those nukes and all those effects from earlier Smallville with "Supergirl"...
        Ahh... I miss the glory days and the WB.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎