Collapse
No announcement yet.

"C.K." - an AU Chlark Fic, PG-13/R

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i know - i was kinda disappointed too - I liked Clark's plan for the day much better ... aren't supporting characters so annoying? lol

Truth is I just LOVED that coffee shop scene so much that I couldn't waste it in the unfinished pile

P.S. no one dislikes Lana more than me so she wont be in the story hardly at all I promise - but just like Kara (who I also dislike & who also will be a very minor character) Lana will play a very crucial role in Chlark's happily ever after Even though she would probably be mad to know that - you know - if she were real etc... he he

Comment

NEW SCENE: New edited version of Ch. I section 3 is now up

After ALOT of editing and rewriting - I posted the new section 3 scene:

Please keep in mind the most important thing is what is going on in Chlark and Chloe's minds/hearts as they are temporarily linked through Chloe's ability.

This scene is rated heavily PG13 for sexually suggestive material but there are NO descriptions of any physical activities whatsoever - the end being iffy - but after feedback from many people the consensus is that it is PG13 enough to post here. The original R/NC17 version is still in the adult thread.

Thanks to everyone who helped - oh and if any of the mods (or anyone else) disagrees PLEASE let me know ASAP and I will edit it further (please don't just delete my thread cause that would be mean since I've tried repeatedly and unsuccessfully to get feedback from many different mods)

Thanks

To read new scene click here & scroll down to section 3
      Last edited by Marfeic2011; 09-04-2009, 03:45 PM.

Comment

I liked it! And thanks for putting that up for the readers like myself that are younger..XD

I think you read it faster than I can write - lol! i actually went back and did some editing probably as you were reading, mostly with the time line but also fixed some errors - but it should be pretty much the same You guys rock! I will post the last section of this chapter later tonight - my sister is giving me that "get off your butt & help me clean" look again
        I do read freakishly fast.... My friends are always like, "you did not just read that. You lie." But ya, keep updating!

Comment

Originally posted by Marfeic2011
          lol i know - i was kinda disappointed too - I liked Clark's plan for the day much better ... aren't supporting characters so annoying? lol

Truth is I just LOVED that coffee shop scene so much that I couldn't waste it in the unfinished pile

P.S. no one dislikes Lana more than me so she wont be in the story hardly at all I promise - but just like Kara (who I also dislike & who also will be a very minor character) Lana will play a very crucial role in Chlark's happily ever after Even though she would probably be mad to know that - you know - if she were real etc... he he
          Poor Lana she will pluck out some of her long dark hair when she discover it.

Comment

Hey everyone - I know this isn't really the place to post this but I found an awesome vid that I thought would make everyone happy - and the moral of it is that "Everyday" Chloe saves Clark - but also happy Chlark makes everyday a little better for me too

biatchovich made this & I love ALL of her Chlark vids, i might even ask her to help me make a trailer for this fic....

P.S. updates forthcoming
            Last edited by Marfeic2011; 09-05-2009, 10:03 AM.

Comment

IV. Section 3

Clark sat with his laptop on the ledge of his loft, looking out across the golden fields of late afternoon.

He took his blue cellphone out of his pocket and listened to Chloe’s message for the eighth time that day.

“Hey Clark - it’s me. Lois is dragging me into the office today – I can’t believe it but I actually forgot that I have an interview after work with Judge Griffin – so why don’t we have dinner in Metropolis instead? You can meet me outside the courthouse around say… six? Okay, bye… oh and I had a really really nice time last night… ok bye.” And Clark could tell from the perky excitement in her voice that she had gone into work on practically no sleep and maybe two lattes. He chuckled once more – he could listen to that recording all day…

But while he waited to pick her up for dinner, Clark was struggling to make some tough decisions. Now that he had decided to delay his training temporarily, he knew he needed to have an excuse to be in Metropolis, or people might start asking questions. His late night activities were starting to become a full time job, so much so that news reports had begun circulating storied about an invisible vigilante. And since Clark had let his neighbor takeover running the bulk of the farm, to the outside observer it seemed as if Clark Kent had absolutely nothing to do. Chloe had pointed out that it wouldn’t even take a fifth grader to put two and two together.

So Clark was trying unsuccessfully to decide between whether or not to reapply to Met-U or to put in an application at the Daily Planet. He liked the idea of finishing college, and maybe even getting a journalism degree. But working at the Daily Planet with Chloe would be fun and it would also give him an excuse to always be at the scene of crimes so he could even save people in broad daylight. He liked the idea of being in the middle of the action – and decided that this is what he would probably do for now. He even wondered what improvements Jor’el’s training could possibly have. Clark felt like he was doing pretty great already and he speculated that Jor’el’s AI might be over-exaggerating its importance. Either way, he wasn’t ready to leave Chloe and he wasn’t sure when (or even if) he would ever be.

At the thought of Chloe, a happy grin spread across his face, but then he felt a twinge of guilt.

I’m not going to feel guilty for loving Chloe, he thought determinedly. The timing wasn’t ideal but it was what it was – and he knew he needed to stop torturing himself about it.

I’m not cheating on Lana, Lana is gone. He told himself for the hundredth time that week. Anyway, I’m sure she would want me to be happy. I know if I was gone I would still want her to find someone and have a happy life. And I didn’t go after Chloe – it just happened. I don’t regret it. It was always meant to be – I know that now. Chloe is my soul mate – she always has been.

Clark had known from day one with Chloe that it was too soon to move on, but he hadn’t cared. Yet Lana’s loss still weighed on his heart. Clark knew that he was suffering from lack of closure. The last time he saw Lana he had finally told her his secret and he had every expectation that they would spend the rest of their lives together. She hadn’t left him. He hadn’t left her. Someone had taken her away from him by force. He never even had a chance to say goodbye. The pain of losing her like that was an open wound that not even Chloe’s ability could heal entirely. But over the last few weeks that pain had lessened and he had started to feel something he had not felt in many years: joy.

Being with Chloe, holding her hand in public, kissing her every moment he got a chance and in every elevator, seeing the happiness and love in her eyes – it all made him feel like a new person. She felt like springtime, tasted like roses, and her eyes lit up like the stars. It was very hard, but he was trying to pace himself – to enjoy every little moment, every look, every touch, and every lingering kiss. But sometimes being with her almost felt like being on Red-K.

Whenever Chloe would look at him out of the corner of her eye, or when he would get a whiff of her coming around the corner, or whenever she smiled – his heart would start to pound, he would get all sweaty, and he would have sudden surges of adrenaline. It was even hard to hang out casually in public with her anymore because every time he saw her he just wanted to grab her and throw her on the nearest flat surface – and it was really hard not to.

Clark thought that it should probably feel strange to have such sudden sexual chemistry and passion for someone who had been his best friend for the better part of a decade – but it didn’t feel strange at all. It felt natural, right, and downright perfect. It felt like it was what he should have been doing with her from day one, and he knew it. Plus, if he was honest with himself, it wasn’t anything new; he had felt twinges of this tension between them many times over the years – he had just always ignored it… but no longer.

Clark smiled again remembering the cute little smirk that would flit across her face when she was waking up in the morning, and he sighed deeply. He had never loved someone on so many different levels before. He knew Chloe had already stolen his heart and he also knew he could trust her with it – more than he would ever be able to trust anyone else.

As the shadows of the trees began to lengthen, he decided he better get going. Chloe should be done with her interview at the courthouse by now and she would be ready for a bite to eat. He wanted to do something special and wished he had money to take her out someplace nice. Thoughts of money made him determined to pick up a Daily Planet application after lunch. He looked at his watch… it was already 5:59 and he Chloe had asked him to meet her at six o’clock.

I can make it, he told himself as he grabbed his red jacket and took off – rushing from the barn and up the dirt road in a whoosh of wind and flying gravel. In the next moment he was in Metropolis – whizzing by the traffic so fast that pedestrians thought he was just a freak gust of wind.

But suddenly he heard a deep rumble, and felt a strong vibration beneath his feet.

An earthquake? In Kansas? He thought for an instant – but then he saw where the sound had come from. Everything slowed to a halt as he was in super-speed, and he saw the first wave of a massive explosion ahead, frozen like a crimson bubble for an instant as he rushed on – changing course to intercept it.

The Metropolis Municipal Courthouse was in the process of exploding – and as Clark arrived at the scene – his stomach sank when he realized – he couldn’t save everyone. There were at least a hundred people in the direct path of the explosion – not counting the hundreds who must have been inside the building a moment before – and it was rush hour traffic.

Clark just reacted – stopping at the bottom of the stone steps – he sucked in all the air around him in a nanosecond, and then exhaled as hard as he could. An icy burst of wind exploded from his mouth – engulfing the entire building and extinguishing the blaze inside and out.

But in the next moment he knew that although his quick actions had saved hundreds – it had been too late for many others. He vanished into the stone building – only to see broken stone arcs and hallway walls scorched black from flame – black smoke twisting through the air – and bodies everywhere. They were quiet – unmoving, and some were charred beyond recognition.

Chloe. Clark remembered. Chloe could be here. He felt like he couldn’t breathe as he realized that anyone of these bodies could be Chloe’s.

Clark stood frozen for a instant in the middle of the carnage – unsure what to do next – until he heard a moan from behind him and he spun around to find a young girl, maybe fourteen years old, alive. She was hardly burned at all; Clark’s icy breath had come just in time to extinguish the flames that had engulfed her for only an instant. He scooped her up and was instantly inside Metropolis General Hospital, laying her down in a hospital gurney in the hallway.

“HELP!” He shouted, “Someone help her!” As soon as he saw a doctor turn the corner and start running towards him, Clark took off – disappearing as he rushed back to the courthouse - not caring if anyone saw – he had to get back and see if there were any more survivors. He had to find Chloe.

….

To jump to Ch. V click here & thanks for reading. comments are always appriciated.
              Last edited by Marfeic2011; 09-10-2009, 04:39 PM.

Comment

And I didn’t go after Chloe – it just happened. I don’t regret it. It was always meant to be – I know that now. Chloe is my soul mate – she always has been.
                This is so true!! =D

Clark smiled again remembering the cute little smirk that would flit across her face when she was waking up in the morning, and he sighed deeply.
                Awww... I have the goofiest smile on my face right now, that if someone walked in right now, they would ask me if I'm watching another Chlark vid XD...lol

...... And then... there is an evil, evil cliffy... Ah, you just like to make me suffer don't you?? (Jking!!! Jking...) I will wait for you next response.. =D As I am hoping it will make me happy... and if not..grrrr (jking again!)

Hey everyone - I know this isn't really the place to post this but I found an awesome vid that I thought would make everyone happy - and the moral of it is that "Everyday" Chloe saves Clark - but also happy Chlark makes everyday a little better for me too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAvg6kC7448
                And here's a Chlark vid to watch... You sure know how to make me happy, takes my mind off of the evil, evil cliffy =DD

Comment

Don't worry - one of the main reasons I started the story with Chloe giving birth is so you all would be able to get through the angsty ups and downs of my story by knowing she made it that far at least (and I promised a happy/satisfying ending remember) it's the characters who will suffer the most - poor Clark - I think this would border on traumatic for him... but he needs to go through stuff like this... thanks for reading Chlarkfan Phantom & I'm glad you liked it

Comment

Good update. I think that Clark could now be so worried for Chloe that never more waste an chance with her. Also I think he is taking seriously help people as a diary occupation. I hope you will use one of my favourite scenes from the other fic. -Chloe covering Clark steps as hero.-

And... is it not possible know something in the present timeline?... I know that suspense is good... but I am really trying to imagine how Clark will save Chloe, if he does...

Comment

Don't worry - one of the main reasons I started the story with Chloe giving birth is so you all would be able to get through the angsty ups and downs of my story by knowing she made it that far at least (and I promised a happy/satisfying ending remember) it's the characters who will suffer the most - poor Clark - I think this would border on traumatic for him... but he needs to go through stuff like this... thanks for reading Chlarkfan Phantom & I'm glad you liked it
                      That's good! And I love reading your fic, so .... yup!

EDIT: and you don't have to type out my long name, just Phantom, D, or Cfp is fine!

Comment

Originally posted by RedGigant
                        Good update. I think that Clark could now be so worried for Chloe that never more waste an chance with her. Also I think he is taking seriously help people as a diary occupation. I hope you will use one of my favourite scenes from the other fic. -Chloe covering Clark steps as hero.-

And... is it not possible know something in the present timeline?... I know that suspense is good... but I am really trying to imagine how Clark will save Chloe, if he does...
                        thanks for asking - and just so you don't get frustrated waiting - i should warn you that the scene in the present that takes place after Clark takes Chloe from the hospital will come almost dead last - I think it's like the second or third update from the end - it is kinda what everything is building towards - hence the scene in my Avi which e.q.i made for me - but there are more present timeline scenes coming up - one in chapter 5 or 6 & another one in 8 I believe.

Just so you can be as excited as I am - I basically have to cover the same amount of story arcs in eight months as they did in 24 months to make my story work (cramming main events from season 7 & 8 into an eight month period) - so it will move really fast from here on in...

"hold on to your butts" & Thanks for reading

Comment

thanks for asking - and just so you don't get frustrated waiting - i should warn you that the scene in the present that takes place after Clark takes Chloe from the hospital will come almost dead last - I think it's like the second or third update from the end - it is kinda what everything is building towards - hence the scene in my Avi which e.q.i made for me - but there are more present timeline scenes coming up - one in chapter 5 or 6 & another one in 8 I believe.

Just so you can be as excited as I am - I basically have to cover the same amount of story arcs in eight months as they did in 24 months to make my story work (cramming main events from season 7 & 8 into an eight month period) - so it will move really fast from here on in...

"hold on to your butts" & Thanks for reading
                          Never frustrated to read something so good... but maybe impatient. But I like it was so long more to enjoy. Long Chlark are my favourite stories.

I like so much the idea of you using other arcs for 7 and 8 season...It could be great.

Comment

I know that Chloe makes it, but it still didn't stop me froming sitting on the edge of my seat wondering if she makes it. Good update

Comment

Great update! I can't wait to see what happens next

ppms!

Comment

V. Section 1:

Clark must have made a dozen trips to the hospital with burn victims before the paramedics and firemen arrived and forced him to leave the scene – even taking the woman from his arms that he was about to rescue. Clark didn’t realize it until later but everyone he rescued was a woman or girl – he was so obsessed with finding Chloe. Thankfully the paramedics did not see him use his super speed – they could not even have recognized his face or the color of his clothing because he was blackened from head to toe with ash, soot, dirt and blood.

But Clark didn’t stop looking. He waited until they were around the corner and then he continued his desperate search for Chloe. He called her cell three times but it went straight to voicemail. After a few more minutes he realized that if Chloe had been anywhere on the first two levels of the courthouse when the bomb exploded – then she was dead – because there were no more survivors. But he didn’t even need to look anymore – because he couldn’t hear her heartbeat – and his chest ached with the agonizing silence.

He stumbled out of the building, right down the front steps, and before he realized it – he found himself standing in front of Chloe’s desk at the Daily Planet. He didn’t remember super speeding there – he realized he must be in shock. But suddenly he heard something. At first he thought it was his imagination – or wishful thinking – but there it was again…

Now Clark was following the sound down the hallway, around a corner, and he finally came to a halt outside a conference room. He threw the door open without even knocking. And there she was – standing alone behind a large conference table in the back corner, a corded phone to her ear. In an instant he had swept her up, her arms going around his neck instinctively as he hugged her so tightly that her feet left the ground as he leaned back.

“Oh my God Chloe – You’re okay!” he exclaimed with a relieved groan, as he held onto her for dear life, his ashen face nuzzled into her blonde hair.

Chloe ran her hands through his dark hair reassuringly, “Of course I am Clark!” She could feel his heart pounding like a drum and he was actually shaking. She didn’t even care that he was filthy with black ash – she didn’t want to let him go.

After a long moment he finally released her, lowering her feet back down to the ground, and kissing her hard on the mouth. She kissed him back while one hand lovingly caressed his face, trying to convey in her kiss how much she loved him and how touched she was by his concern.

“I thought, oh my God Chloe… I thought you were in the courthouse for your interview… I thought you were one of the…” Clark could still see the bodies in his mind and he shuddered.

“No, no… at the last minute my editor called me and told me the interview was canceled. If he hadn’t, I would have been there! I tried to call you but my cell died and that’s why I was in here using the office phone so that I could let you know as soon as…” Chloe kept talking but all Clark could hear was the rhythmic pounding of her heart, and no music had ever sounded more beautiful to him.

Standing there – staring at her – listening to her talk – hearing her heartbeat – Clark suddenly felt something change deep inside him.

Clark had never thought Chloe could mean more to him than she always had, or that he could care more for her or love her more than he already did. He realized now that he was wrong. He knew that if Chloe had died in that explosion then that would have been it for him, and that he would definitely not have been able to go on, to face what he needed to do or who he needed to be. He knew that if he ever lost her like that then he might as well be dead too. It wasn’t just an emotional thought – it was like a fact that he suddenly felt to the core of his being. And that’s when everything suddenly clicked. He knew what he had to do and the truth of it knocked the wind out of him.

Just then Lois burst into the conference room through the doors behind him. With one look at a blackened Clark she exploded with excited curiosity:

“Clark! Oh my god – Are you okay?! Were you at the courthouse?! Did you see what happened?!”

The flurry of questions continued to poured out – but Clark remained silent. Lois was beside herself with journalistic fervor – seeing with professional detachment not a massacre but a front page headline. But Chloe was holding back. After seeing the TV report moments ago, she had known that Clark was the “unexplained phenomenon” that had extinguished the growing inferno an instant after it tore through the courthouse. She interrupted Lois’ barrage of questions, putting her arm on Lois’ shoulder gently but firmly...

“Lois – I’m sure Clark will be more than happy to give us an exclusive for our front-page headline – but I need a word with him first please.”

“Fine Chloe – you two can meet me at my desk – but make it snappy,” she barked. “We need to hurry up and write that article before someone else beats us to it!” With that she turned and dashed down the hallway.

Chloe didn’t wait for Lois to round the corner – she slammed the conference door closed and spun around to face a disheveled Clark.

“Clark - what happened down there? Did you see anything? Do you know what caused it?”

“No – I was coming down Mainstreet when I felt the explosion – by the time I got there it had already passed through the courthouse and was headed toward the street …” Clark paused as he remembered that sickening moment. “Chloe – there were so many people inside the building – they didn’t have a chance – I couldn’t save them…” Clark slumped away from her toward the door.

“But Clark - you saved hundreds more! They said that if the explosion had reached Mainstreet it would have been unimaginable – it was rush hour!” Chloe exclaimed, coming up behind him and placing a hand on his arm.

“I know – I know… but I can still see all the people in my mind. And the smell. Chloe it was terrible. I could never have imagined anything like that…” Clark fell silent for a moment and Chloe didn’t say a word. “But that’s not all – I think someone saw me.” Clark turned back to face her.

“What do you mean?” She asked with wide eyes.

“I was going back and forth between the courthouse and Met Gen, I must have made almost a dozen trips before the fire crews and paramedics showed up. I'm pretty sure one or more of the doctors at MetGen noticed. I don’t know what to do – I don’t think I can be your source for the story Chloe – they’ll put it together if they haven’t already.”

“Was it anyone you know – did they see your face?!” Chloe asked nervously.

“I didn’t recognize anyone – and I'm not sure if they got a good look at me or not – I ran out of their as fast as I could but…” Clark ran his hands nervously through his dirty hair.

Chloe continued his sentence for him - “…but add to that the reported ‘unexplained phenomenon’ that quelled the explosion and we will definitely have some unwanted attention if anyone saw your face… it’s too many miracles at once for people not to connect the dots. And what if the people you rushed to MetGen can ID you?”

“I don’t think we have to worry about that – they were all unconscious or worse.”

“Ok – then what we need is damage control,” Chloe took a deep breath, “I’ll tell Lois that you didn’t see anything newsworthy – and I’ll go right now to MetGen and ‘interview’ those doctors to see if they remember any details. You lay low – the last thing we need is anyone recognizing you - and your still wearing the same clothes! Go back to the farm – shower and change and meet me back at my place later tonight – I’ll let you know what I find out.”

“Ok Chloe,” Clark agreed, and then reached for her hand – pulling her toward him “I am just so glad you weren’t anywhere near that courthouse today. And I’m sorry about tonight….”

“I know Clark – it’s okay,” Chloe sighed. “It doesn’t matter right now…” She reached up and wiped some of the dirt off of his forehead with her thumb, caressing his face tenderly as her hand came back down. She thought of all the people that would be sitting down to dinner with their loved ones tonight because of Clark - instead of mourning an unexpected loss.

But as she looked into Clark’s eyes she saw only sadness over what he could not do – and she was filled with overwhelming pride and love for him.

“…I am just so proud of you Clark, you have no idea…”

Clark leaned down and wrapped his arms around Chloe once again, and she pulled his head down to meet her kiss. He let himself go, sinking into her, losing his sorrow in the taste and feel of her lips as they entwined with his. He pulled her tight against him, his strong hands gently squeezing her tiny waist and caressing her back as they sank deeper and deeper into the kiss.

Chloe just wanted to lose herself in the feel of his tongue in her mouth and his hands running up and down her back and through her hair – but a tiny voice inside reminded her that time was of the essence. Fighting every instinct in her body, she pulled gently away, breaking the kiss, and stepping back slowly...

“Clark – I need to get to the hospital before anyone else talks to those doctors. You should go too. Clean up and meet me back at my apartment later – okay?” She picked up her purse off the conference table, walked to the door, and opened it.

He nodded silently in agreement – but his eyes were burning with an overwhelming desire to show her just how much he needed her right now and how overjoyed he was that she was unharmed. But he knew she was right – it would have to wait.

“Ok – later...” Clark said, and then he was gone. Chloe sighed loudly - she had felt that – a super-speed kiss right on her forehead as he had left, and she desperately wished that the next couple hours were already over. She did her best to wipe the black ash off her lips, forehead, and clothes and she hightailed it to the elevator: she knew it was time for some serious damage control.

She was so focused on covering for Clark that she barely gave a thought to who might have been responsible.

To jump to next section click here
                                Last edited by Marfeic2011; 09-05-2009, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎