Collapse
No announcement yet.

"C.K." - an AU Chlark Fic, PG-13/R

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have received many requests from some younger (16/17 yr old) readers to post an edited PG13 version of my ch 1 section 3 "love scene" - and since I'd do almost anything for my fellow Chlarkers (and Chlois & Clarkers too) I have edited it and will post the link below as soon as I can - but first I just need to make sure with the moderators if it's PG13 enough to put here, Thanks
    Last edited by Marfeic2011; 09-03-2009, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marfeic2011
      OI hope no one will remember my old story so that it doesn't get confusing.

Thanks RedGiant & everyone for your lovely comments - and I hope that jumping timelines will not get confusing.
      I still remembering there good story, and I thin you must to finish it even thought a synthesized end maybe when you finished this...I like the new story so much but the old one and think it deserves be finished. Even though it was other version it was so good too.

I read the II,3 section only for now. I like so much how you characterize Tess, so calculative, evil and loyal to Lex... I am writing an story using her... but in a different way.

You Kara is so good to... even she was a minor character you described so well her.

A good job and I will continue reading soon.
      Last edited by RedGigant; 09-03-2009, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Ooh! A pg version would be wonderful!! =D

I think you'll find K-site chlarkers to be the most devoted, resilient and creative bunch of people ever - I know I have. Hope you enjoy the stories here, PM me if you want any suggestions for which authors and stories I think are the best (I have a running list - he he)
        We really are a crazy bunch aren't we? But oh well, at least we know it =D It's obvious that we Chlarkers have been through a lot, and we have taken a lot more abuse than the other ships but we still hold on. That's how epic Chlark is =DD

Anyways, great update!! I look forward to reading more!! (You update so much faster than I do, it's almost an inspiration....lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkfan_phantom
          Ooh! A pg version would be wonderful!! =D

(You update so much faster than I do, it's almost an inspiration....lol)
          Well don't get used to it - I went months without updating once - its just that I am in a place right now (called being sick in my bed) where I have alot more time to write - it's nice in one way and in another way I wonder how much longer I can take it...

Anyway, the version will be pg13 if anything - i don't think its possible to write a pg version of a love scene - even if it's all just subjective stuff in their head - but I'm still waiting to hear from the moderators so we'll see.

The reason it's important is because their first time together is a huge turning point in their relationship, has a huge impact on Clark, and makes it possible for him to see into her mind and heart to know how deeply she loves him. This event changes everything (for their relationship & also the baby obviously) and so I want to show how that happens - but in a way that the younger readers can understand & appriciate it without it being inappropriate.

Thanks,

future sections will be posted in the days to come - thanks again for reading & even more for commenting

Comment

Wow... the picnic scene I remember it from the last story it's so improved. I like so much that Chloe never loved anyone else. And also and like so much how both finally talk about their feeling. And also that Clark knows something that Chloe want hidden form everyone else, her romantic side.
            As you described Chloe's feeling and reactions from Clark's love declarations is so impressing and emotive... as his feeling of don't deserves Chloe. So good he recognize as much he heartbroken her in the past to take decision of try don't do it again (maybe because the training or because some girl that is like kryptonite to him come to the town again. But I think that now his feeling for Chloe are so strong and secure that anyone can change it.

Also I liked so much in this version there are less angst that in the first one I mean in the past timeline... when they fall in love.

Intingin update about the Kara and Tess arc... I suspect something, I can't say to don't make you reveal details... I wait to saw that happen.
            Last edited by RedGigant; 09-03-2009, 12:21 PM.

Comment

wow - thanks - and I am glad you mentioned something about how no one can change their relationship now because they are so in love finally - I hope people remember that and don't get too nervous as other characters make their way back into my story . True love needs it challenges and Chlark is cursed with more challenges than any love should have to go through but its inevitable - but like I said - don't worry. Clark is finally in love with Chloe now - and to quote my favorite old testament bible verse "Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the flood drown it." (Song of Solomen)

Comment

Wow the ending of section 2 was amazing
                I really like it, I gotta go now, but I'll read through the 3rd section and comment
                Last edited by e-µ-i; 09-03-2009, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by e-µ-i
                  Wow the ending of section 2 was amazing
                  I really like it, I gotta go now, but I'll read through the 3rd section and comment
                  Thanks so much - i should have the next update ready tonight - i'm feeling better now so I'll have less time to write but at least i'll be around to finish the story huh? lol

Comment

Ch. IV, Sections 1 & 2

(Meanwhile – In China)

Shanghai was beautiful in the morning light, the glittering metal of skyscrapers dancing beside the delicately turned up rooftops of the old city. But Shanghai at night was intoxicating, every building a different dazzling color of iridescent light. Lana had quickly become a night owl, frequently not falling asleep until dawn, and not awakening till noon.

She knew that as the sun set in China it was rising in Smallville - and staying up all night somehow made her feel closer to those she left behind. But tonight, as the sun set once more and the skyscrapers began to don their neon colors for the evening, Lana sat alone in silence. Tonight was different – she was waiting anxiously waiting for the event that she had come to Shanghai for.

“Ms. Feng?” the old Chinese man bowed gracefully in the entrance to Lana’s new flat in Shanghai.

“Yes Mr. Hui?” Lana replied, not turning around from her laptop.

“The shipment has arrived.” He answered

“Thank you Mr. Hui,” she acknowledged, feigning indifference. “Please have them set everything up in the back room exactly as I described to you.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” He replied, shuffling off down the white marble floors of the brightly lit hallway.

Lana mouth curled up into a barely perceivable smile of satisfaction.

Finally. Now Lex will never be able to get away with anything else ever again, Lana silently promised herself. She had come to terms with the fact that she passionately hated Lex ten times more than she had ever loved Clark. She knew that once he had told her his secret, a proposal would not be far behind, and she just couldn’t rot on that farm while Lex destroyed the world – as she sensed he would eventually do.

She knew that her “death” would undoubtedly break Clark’s heart, but she suspected that may not be a bad thing. She knew he dreamed of settling down with her and reproducing what his parents had – but she also knew that was not his destiny. She also knew that Clark would never be able to let her go, and that perhaps the only way to push him towards his destiny was to cut the cord once and for all. It was the hardest thing she had ever done, and in a way she felt like she had lost part of her soul forever.

But whenever the pain of knowing she may never see Clark again started to cripple her momentum, she just remembered Lex – and she was strong inside once more. She didn’t even care whether he rotted in prison or not, either way she was determined he was going to suffer. Lana’s hate was her driving force, and it helped her push through the pain of the many sacrifices that she had already made, and the ones she knew still lay ahead.

Her greatest concern right now was Lionel Luthor. She had lost contact with the woman she had hired to “detain” Lionel after his unconscious body was recovered from the aftermath of Reeves Dam. A week later she heard that he had been declared dead. She wondered if it might actually be true. She had sent someone to investigate what happened but they reported back that the cabin was empty and there was no sign of Lionel or the woman, and no bodies that they could find. Her hired man was still looking, but the whereabouts of Lionel Luthor kept Lana Lang up at night.

“Mr. Hui!” Lana called, suddenly remembering something. Standing up and following the same hallway, she went down some ivory steps, and into a darkly lit room that had once been an old theater during the war. Oversized computer monitors lined the walls, and there were at least half a dozen terminals, in addition to a small supercomputer and server. The changing images displayed on the many screens varied, and most were of rooms inside the Luthor mansion.

Lana spotted Mr. Hiu with the two workmen setting up three new monitors down at the far end of the room.

“I am going out,” She called to the hunched over Mr. Hui, “I will return in one hour and want everything completed by then.”

“Actually Ms. Feng, we have already installed the main viewer over here if you would like to see,” one of the workmen offered. He was one of six men she had hired specifically for this project who would stay with her, assist her, and help protect her over the next few months.

“Show me.” Her voice was tense and determined, her heart pounding with anticipation.
                    The man flipped on the center of the three new LCD screens, and a flickering black and white image appeared.

“What is this? Is the transmission garbled?” She demanded, panicking inside, but revealing only extreme irritation.

“No Ma’am, he must be sleeping.” And sure enough, as the workman was speaking the image flickered again and changed to what appeared to be metallic grey stripes – and with a silent gasp Lana realized -they were jail bars.

It worked! She had known it would of course. Lex had “tagged” many employees this way over the years, and none of them were ever the wiser. She could now see everything he saw, hear everything he heard or spoke. All his secret business dealings that he had been able to keep under the radar in prison would finally be transparent to her.

“Are we recording audio and visual?” She inquired impatiently, sitting down in front of the flickering display. The man silently nodded yes, also intently watching the screen.

At last! Lana rejoiced inside – wanting to scream or cry or both. But her facial expression never changed, remaining a cold stoic façade of the woman beneath. All those long months of “playing house” with Lex and pretending to stomach his attentions had finally paid off. From the day that she had walked down the aisle she had been secretly planning and preparing for this moment. It had almost been worth it. And now she was ready to play hard ball.

(A few hours later in Smallville)

After their Swiss adventure, Clark had dropped Chloe off at her apartment above the Talon and promised to meet her downstairs for coffee in an hour – he planned to super speed home to shower and change and give Chloe a chance to do the same. It was now Sunday morning and he envisioned a nice lazy day in bed on the farm with Chloe, catching up on their sleep (for the most part).

But when he arrived (or rather appeared) inside the entrance of the Talon a short time later, he saw that Lois had crashed their breakfast date. She was sitting across from Chloe at an isolated table in the back of the Talon, coffee cup in hand. He hadn’t really seen Lois since Lana’s funeral, about two weeks ago; (she was supposedly on assignment for an article after having finally landed a job at the Daily Planet).

Chloe was still wearing her white dress and he could tell from her still tousled hair that she had not yet had a chance to clean up.

She must have run into Lois on the way in, Clark thought with annoyance at Lois' timing.

He started toward the table when he noticed that the cousins were leaning close together, heads almost touching. Chloe was speaking in hushed tones, and Clark could tell that she had just whispered something provocative to Lois.

“You what?!” Lois’ eyes practically bugged out of her head – her voiced was raised and shrill - mouth open in shock. “Eeewww…” she said scrunching up her face, “You and Smallville!” Somehow Lois had come to see them as practically siblings, even though she knew Chloe used to have a thing for him in High School.

“Shhhh!” Chloe whispered, glancing around and hoping no one heard her.

Embarrassed and mortified that Chloe had told Lois, Clark didn’t stick around to hear anymore. He decided to catch up with Chloe a bit later, when Lois wasn’t there to berate him. Looking around to make sure he hadn’t been spotted, he took off - disappearing into thin air before Chloe had a chance to look his way.

The young women continued their conversation, undisturbed…

“Fine – Sorry…” Lois apologized for her reaction, trying to adjust to the shock of Chloe’s news. “Well, talk about going from zero to sixty! I was gone for barely two weeks and… wow – I guess this is a bigger day than I thought…” Lois trailed off. Smallville sure doesn’t waste any time… she thought to herself.

“I guess I just assumed that, well - you know, Lana’s funeral was only a few weeks ago and…”

“I know Lois, your right,” Chloe sighed, “And it’s probably a mistake. He’s not over what happened with Lana by a million miles and it’s way too soon, but…” Chloe trailed off.

“But?! But what?…” Lois didn’t know yet how she felt about all this herself, but she hoped that something good would come out of it. She knew Chloe desperately needed something good in her life right now but she didn’t want it to be as Clark’s rebound girl.

“But I wouldn’t undue the last two weeks for anything, anything… especially last night…” Chloe continued, a bittersweet and wistful smile on her face, “It was like…”

“Whoa - please no details!” Lois exclaimed, cutting her off.

“Sorry Lois…” Chloe slumped in her chair, sipping her Latte dejectedly, “I just don’t have anyone else to talk about this with…”

“Okay, Okay – vague details – if you must…” Lois relented, with a roll of her eyes. Chloe’s expression brightened and she leaned in closer to Lois.

“Actually something strange did happen…” Chloe said in a hushed voice. She knew she couldn’t tell Lois about the super-speeding, or Clark’s heat vision, but she had not been able to stop thinking about that unusual energy phenomenon from the first time they had been together. It had felt vaguely similar to when she had accidently healed Lois recently, without the morbid ending of course. Chloe also felt like Lois was the only person besides Clark that she could really talk to about her ability – and she so desperately needed to share this with her cousin.

“The first time we - you know…” Chloe continued, shifting her weight with slight embarrassment, “There was this strange energy Lois, and it just built up inside of me until it exploded in a burst of white light all around…”

Lois cut her off, not really paying full attention to her cousin, “Well that’s normal Chlo – it’s supposed to happen, even though it doesn’t always - I know you don’t have much experience - but it really depends on…”

“No Lois – not that…” Chloe giggled softly under her breath. “This wasn’t normal, believe me Lois. There was visible light, and I know Clark felt it too because he…”

“Whoa – okay I get the idea – no more details please!” Lois cringed at the mental images this was giving her. “So what then? Do you think this has something to do with your ‘meteor ability’.” Lois whispered so softly that she was just mouthing the last few words.

Lois did not entirely understand what Chloe had done for her at Reeves Dam. She knew just what Chloe had told her, and even that seemed unreal. Lois had been in Smallville long enough to see a variety of meteor freaks – but she didn’t see Chloe that way. Yet Chloe’s “gift” truly terrified Lois - she was so afraid her cousin might really die the next time.

“I think so,” Chloe whispered in reply, “…but I’m not totally sure. It didn’t really feel the same even though it did come from me… but that’s probably what it was…”

“Well what else could it have been?” Lois asked rhetorically, taking another sip of her sugary sweet Mocha, which had now chilled to room temperature.

When Chloe didn’t respond, and seemed to drift away into daydreams, Lois shrugged her shoulders and stood up.

“Whatever it was – you’re okay and that’s what matters. Now c’mon Chlo - let’s get you upstairs and out of those clothes. You need a nice hot shower and some rest – I can’t believe Smallville would keep you out all night in the – where did you say you were again?”

“Just some hilltop,” Chloe replied with a wistful smile.

“What is wrong with him? Hasn’t he ever heard of a hotel room? Even that drafty barn of his would have been better… yuck!” Lois suddenly shuddered at yet another mental image and Chloe laughed.

Leaving their cold coffee behind, Lois led a happily exhausted Chloe to the back stairs, following behind her as they traipsed up to the apartment.

Is that a leaf in her hair? Lois puzzled, rolling her eyes when she counted not one, but three small leaves and a few strands of grass sticking out of in Chloe’s tousled blonde hair. Lois huffed and shook her head in disbelief at this turn of events, wondering what she would say when she saw Clark again. She still didn’t know how to feel about it all. It just seemed way too fast.

One thing was for sure, this was going to be awkward for awhile, and nothing would probably ever be the same between the three of them. But not even Lois could have foreseen the extent to which this new dynamic would transform all of their lives.

To jump to section three click here
                    Last edited by Marfeic2011; 09-09-2009, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Gah! Write more!! And quickly!! =DD

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkfan_phantom
                        Gah! Write more!! And quickly!! =DD
                        I think you read it faster than I can write - lol! i actually went back and did some editing probably as you were reading, mostly with the time line but also fixed some errors - but it should be pretty much the same You guys rock! I will post the last section of this chapter later tonight - my sister is giving me that "get off your butt & help me clean" look again

EDIT: also since I haven't heard back from the moderators about my PG13 edit of the Ch. 1 Love scene - so I asked another author (very well known & established here) to make sure it's okay & I'm just waiting to here from them to post it... fingers crossed...
                        Last edited by Marfeic2011; 09-04-2009, 10:44 AM.

Comment

cool, another update!

i just hope that, when it comes to the angsty part, it passes quickly (light speed style) so we can have all the joy and hapiness of chlark

Comment

What a great story! I can't wait for the next update and for a little smut!

Comment

Originally posted by Marfeic2011

Welcome pisco - I think you'll find K-site chlarkers to be the most devoted, resilient and creative bunch of people ever - I know I have. Hope you enjoy the stories here, PM me if you want any suggestions for which authors and stories I think are the best (I have a running list - he he)
                              shame on me, I completely forgot to reply

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, and yes, i do share your opinion about chlarkers and our capacity to endure and hope.

as for your sugestion, thank you for the offer, but although I am new to the forum, as a participant, I've been following it for nearly 3 years, and I never get tired of reading chlark. on the downside, i'd really like to see some stories finished, its a pity to see some great ones unfinished.

At last, my apologies for any mistake or misspell, you see, english isn't my mother language.

Comment

More updates...

I am so interested in what is going on with Lana. I like that Chloe talk with Lois about her ability, it never happened in the 7 season, after Chloe saved Lois and still a year without talk to her about it... I prefer your version they are family so it's usual Chloe trust her with her secrets.

Peaty that Lois ruin the morning date... we can hope Clark pick Chloe in the next update?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎