"C.K." - an AU Chlark Fic, PG-13/R

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks

Originally posted by pisco
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

update!!!! how have u been Mel? hope everything is good now and the problems far behind. is good to have u back. i think i can speak for all when i say that we missed you.

thanks for coming back to this.
    lol, enthusiasm appriciated I am glad to be back, i will try to post alot more often, i love this story, and have only skimmed the surface for what i envisioned originally, so i would love to finish it and share it with you all and i hope i can thanks

Comment

• An update!!!!! YEA!!
      How is everything?

Comment

• Nice update...

Nice update and I glad it came I have been missing this story. Keep it up.

Comment

• This is so exciting. I'm sure you're glad to get back to writing.

Comment

• MEL! *smishy hugs*

Welcome back, babes! You've been sorely missed around here, I can't begin to tell you how much. Hope things have settled on the homefront.

I don't care how short the update is - you're writing again! Thank you so much for finding time to continue on this excellent story.

Ooh, I wonder what's drawing Chloe to the caves? Is it something to do with the baby? Who wants the baby? *bites nails fearfully*

Can't wait for more, but take your time; we don't mind waitin' fer the good stuff!

Again, good to have you back.

Comment

• I love this story had to read it again for old times sake

Comment

• ^ Me too

Comment

• Hey guys I'll post another update soon, sorry about the delay (but i promise it wont be as long as the last delay lol)

Comment

• ^YESSSSS

I'm happy

Comment

• YAY!!!

Comment

• please

you have to update i'm going out of my mind that better be a clone clark or something

Comment

• Reading again I so miss this story.

Comment

• (This is Marfeic2011 - I "joined" accounts with RedGigant for those of you who don't know we got married a few years ago...) anyway okay so obviously I kinda forgot about this story... sorry. But now that I have been reminded about it .... I will try to go back to my notes and finish if I can. We just had a baby 6 weeks ago so no promises about how long an update might take. But it would be great to have an update by Valentines day I miss Chlark fan fic... can't imagine what my life would have been without it lol I realized that I never finished any of my stories so maybe that can be my New Years resolution... Chlark deserves a happy ending too

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎