Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Weren't there two deaths in the mid season?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Quote Originally Posted by madhu View Post
    Okay, season 5 episode 10 is entitled "Abandon all hope" and many sources say that this episode will have a major cliff hanger in it. This will keep us interested even through the 2 month hiatus that the show will go through. The show is currently casting for a male demon named Crowley. The fact that the demon is a man is to throw us off from the fact that Crowley is a Crossroads demon. He is currently in possession of the Colt, and Sam must make a deal for Dean to get the Colt back. Sam must say yes to Lucifer, and only then will Crowley give Dean the Colt. Sam considers the offer, because he feels that this is his only chance at redemption. If Sam says yes, Dean can kill Lucifer with the Colt, which by then Lucifer will possess Sam. As many people die as a result of the Apocalypse,(which Sam feels responsible for), Sam feels this is the only way to stop the Devil. However Dean refuses to let Sam make the deal. He admits that he would never be strong enough to kill Sam/Lucifer. 2 weeks later the boys get back from a hunting trip. Dean goes to bed, Sam stays up. Sam is approached by John Winchester (played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan). We find out that John is being possessed by non other that God himself. God tells Sam to make the Deal and say Yes to Lucifer. The episode ends there, and we are left with the giant cliffhanger to deal with for the next 2 months.
    Where did you find this out? It doesn't sound that interesting, and it is also a little stupid.
    Last edited by Anu; 10-17-2009 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well it doesn't really sound stupid, as a lot of fans would really like it if God took the vessel as John, but it's not true.

This is speculation right? There's no way they would leak out so much of the story of this episode. Especially if what has been said is true. It would completely take away from the craziness of the mid season break.

Quote Originally Posted by Axalon View Post
    This is speculation right? There's no way they would leak out so much of the story of this episode. Especially if what has been said is true. It would completely take away from the craziness of the mid season break.
    At this point, we're pretty sure it's just speculation, the original poster hasn't posted a source, and none of the usual sources are saying anything. And ususally they'd be all over something like this. And you're right, there's no way something this detailed would be leaked like this. Especially this long before the episode airs.

Something new from TV guide magazine. (Comes with a story about Misha Collins as a little kid)

When Supernatural star Misha Collins was an 8-year-old boy in Massachusetts, he developed what he calls a “theological curiosity” and snuck into a Catholic church where he ate up a Communion wafer, which Catholics believe hosts the body of Christ. “I didn’t know I wasn’t supposed to do that if you aren’t a confirmed Catholic,” confesses the actor, now 35. “But I can now reveal the secret that those Communion wafers taste terrible!”

All these years later, Misha’s finally going to Hell. In the November 19 episode of the CW sci-fi series, his character, Castiel, an angel of the Lord, will come face-to-face with you-know-who. “I’m on a very important recon mission in Missouri when Lucifer (Mark Pellegrino) captures and integrates me by trapping me in a burning ring of fire using holy oil,” says Misha. “It’s our first head-to-head.” Or halo-to-horn…

Why do you always beat me!!

In other words...OMG!!!!!!! ( this needs to be flashing lol)
    Last edited by Lexgirl33; 10-19-2009 at 01:45 PM.

wow that is going to be really awesome. so glad cas and luci are going to face off

rose i hope your refering to the OMG flashing

ThingThatShouldNotBe GENERALzod777's Avatar
    ^ that was vaguely... no, actually that was very dirty.

Castiel and Lucifer having a little chat together. Sounds nice.

Forum Regular
    It sounds like it has the potential to be one amazing showdown. I hope they go big with it.

Can we have this episode NOOOWWWW!!?? God I can't wait to see Lucifer again. The wait is killing me.
    Last edited by Lexgirl33; 10-19-2009 at 07:31 PM.

here's my question that ausellio ansered

Question: Got any Supernatural scoop on episode 10? —Ivan
    Ausiello: Sam and Dean fight Lucifer and two supporting characters will die!

Looks like it's a supporting character maybe this means that castiel is safe cause he's a series regular which means he's part of the main cast that still leaves bobby in danger though i hope he survives

Ahhhh well not really a new spoiler but

Bobby? Who else is supporting, Jo and Ellen, Rufus?

Forum Regular
    ^^It better not be Bobby. I would be so heartbroken if it were Bobby. Maybe it will be Jo and Ellen? Please not Bobby.

*hears the wank* I hope Ellen and Jo survive

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast