Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    But can they really kill of Lucifer? I mean... If you kill that kind of "evil", then you wouldn't have the balance left. I mean, if god exists, then Lucifer has to too.

well i think there will still be evil just not the main evil. killing satan wont destroy hell. we would still have demons and stuff. my guess is if we do get a season 6 it may involve sam becoming the new ruler of the underworld or something. or if they stop sam from being evil this season then maybe someone else will be next inline or they may spend next season trying to destroy hell or blocking it off from corrupting the world. there will still be evilness in the world but after a couple more centuries hells impact will probaby be a distant memory and earth will be the way god intended it to be in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
    But can they really kill of Lucifer? I mean... If you kill that kind of "evil", then you wouldn't have the balance left. I mean, if god exists, then Lucifer has to too.
    If there is no season six, then it would be kinda cool for the "main" evil to die, but if there is a sixth season, and Lucifer bites the dust, then I could definitely see a bigger, badder evil than even Lucifer.

ThingThatShouldNotBe GENERALzod777's Avatar
    Dick cheney!!!!

Or...errr, nvm, I won't turn this political, haha.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Call_Me_Ishmael View Post
    You guys could be thinking too much about this. The only thing we know is that Sam and Dean THINKS that the Colt could kill Lucifer.
    Well, the lore is that the Colt can kill anything. I'm trying to remember what John said when he was telling the tale but I do believe he said something like 'Samuel Colt built a gun. A very special gun that can kill anything'. Anything would include Lucifer.

And yes, that could just be a legend but I think if Samuel Colt really built a gun to kill stuff he would have made sure it could kill anything. I guess the only way to know for sure would be to go back in time and ask Samuel Colt himself.

Or shoot Lucifer and see if it works.

yes but with Lucifer it is said he can't be killed by any weapon made by a human

Also...I doubt the Colt could kill an angel. So, that should be two reasons that the Colt can't work.

New In Town
    The Colt is said to be able to kill any demon. Lucifer is an angel of God.
    They covered it in last season when they said only an Angel can kill and Angel.
    Therefore either Micheal will possess dean in the last portion of the season. Or God him self puts a stop to it.
    An awesome ending would be if the host that Lucifer is using right now gets destroyed and Sam ends up becoming the final host. Then you could have Sam and Dean duke it out in the season and/or series finally. I could be mistaken though but I don't think they are planing on killing Lucifer, i think they are planning on sending him back. I agree with Anu with out Lucifer teh balance is way out of porportion. No demon we have seen can take that place.

I've got a Casting Call! 'Cept this call says that the title is "Abandon All Hope" ...

[CROWLY] 40's or 50's male Demon - he is bit more urbane and sophisticated than what we've seen up to this point. He wears a suit, drinks fine wines, still pretty cruel and decadent, though. Please submit all ethnicities. RECURRING GUEST STAR

another title change really? **screams** KRIIIIIIIPKEEEEEEEE **shakes fist angrly**

Quote Originally Posted by superhippie2000 View Post
    another title change really? **screams** KRIIIIIIIPKEEEEEEEE **shakes fist angrly**
    Yeah, tell me about it, when I saw the newest title on my source's page I almost hit my computer screen. xD

so i'm guessing Crowly is a high level demon? maybe like a 2nd in command to Lucifer also to the earlier conversation about Lucifer being replaced i don't see how Lucifer could be replaced by a demon or by sam he is the creation of Evil the source of main evil and i don't see how anyone could become a bigger threat unless there is a "Superdevil" like in family guy also can someone change the title and for future reference i don't think we should put a title unless it is confirmed by my source

I'm still not convinced Lucifer can be killed with the colt... I'm not sure I didn't see the entire episode last night. But I see it more as an act of desperation to get the colt to kill him... Some kind of last resort.

New In Town
    I dunno, the way Castiel talked about the colt made me think that it could work in killing angels. He told Dean finding it was hist best hope at succeeding. (other than finding God obviously)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast