#5.10 - Abandon All Hope

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

----- Added 31 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by kirmacat
    I've got a Casting Call! 'Cept this call says that the title is "Abandon All Hope" ...
    Sounds interesting
    Last edited by Lexgirl33; 10-02-2009, 06:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by kirmacat
      I've got a Casting Call! 'Cept this call says that the title is "Abandon All Hope" ...
      "Abandon All Hope" does sound like an awesome title, but "My Own Colt" just sounded like a fun episode title...but, I guess Kripke knows what's best, lol.

And I do hope we aren't going into the Buffy road, where demons just have regular names now, Crowly needs to have an actual demon's name...don't make it a Meg or Ruby, where we don't have an epic name.

But...me thinks that if we have the title start with Ab...what if Crowly is really Abaddon?

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
        "Abandon All Hope" does sound like an awesome title, but "My Own Colt" just sounded like a fun episode title...but, I guess Kripke knows what's best, lol.

And I do hope we aren't going into the Buffy road, where demons just have regular names now, Crowly needs to have an actual demon's name...don't make it a Meg or Ruby, where we don't have an epic name.

But...me thinks that if we have the title start with Ab...what if Crowly is really Abaddon?
        But then again isn't "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" the supposed writing on Hell's gates? (As par Dante's Inferno) So the title could be unrelated to the Demon's name. But Abaddon would be an awesome demon to have in the season.

Comment

From the Chicago Tribune:

A "Supernatural" source has confirmed that the ubiquitous and talented Mark Sheppard (the actor who has his own Full Employment Act) will play a "pivotal" crossroads demon named Crowley in Episode 10 of the season. The episode is called "Abandon All Hope...," and it was written by Ben Edlund and will be directed by Phil Sgriccia. It's the final "Supernatural" episode of 2009 (the show will resume its fifth season with new episodes in 2010. More than a month without "Supernatural"? Say it ain't so!). The episode is "epic" and will "definitely ... have the fans on the edge of their seats going into the holiday 'hellatus,'" my source said.

Comment

OMG let me say it now...DAMN YOU KRIPKE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
              OMG let me say it now...DAMN YOU KRIPKE!!

Comment

you beat me to it i thought Crowly would be a high-Tier Demon guess not but a crossroads demon i wonder what the cliffhanger will be

Comment

Originally posted by Davis Bloome
                  I'm still not convinced Lucifer can be killed with the colt... I'm not sure I didn't see the entire episode last night. But I see it more as an act of desperation to get the colt to kill him... Some kind of last resort.
                  Ruby's Knife didn't work on Castiel, so why would the Colt work on Lucifer? Are we supposed to assume that Ruby's knife isn't as powerful as the Colt? It seems kind of lame that Lucifer is supposed to be killed by a gun. That's the same way they killed Azazel. Been there, done that. I was really hoping that Dean would get to use the Micheal Sword, instead he gets to be "An Angel Condom".

Comment

So Crowley is obviously NOT the guy playing poker with Dean.

I would just like to say that before anyone else brings it up again as they have on the "Fallen Idol" sub-forum.

Comment

I would just like to say that before anyone else brings it up again as they have on the "Fallen Idol" sub-forum.
                      nope he's not he's a crossroads demon

Comment

ya guess we were wrong but either way both characters seem like they will be intresting to see. seems like many of the casting stuff asks for people who play similar type characters. especially when it comes to playing a demon.

Comment

The guy playing poker seems like the Trickster. In bed with women, and poker chips? Yup, that's got to be him.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                            ya guess we were wrong but either way both characters seem like they will be intresting to see. seems like many of the casting stuff asks for people who play similar type characters. especially when it comes to playing a demon.
                            Yah, Kripke does seem to have people try out for "demons" all the time, even if they don't play a demon in the series. Crowley's description sounded like a demon, and Misha tried out for a demon before he was told he'd be an angel.

Originally posted by Vindellavon
                            The guy playing poker seems like the Trickster. In bed with women, and poker chips? Yup, that's got to be him.
                            The man playing poker is a witch, and in episode seven. The Trickster is in episode eight, and Crowley is in episode ten.
                            Last edited by Call_Me_Ishmael; 10-11-2009, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Major spoiler

Okay, season 5 episode 10 is entitled "Abandon all hope" and many sources say that this episode will have a major cliff hanger in it. This will keep us interested even through the 2 month hiatus that the show will go through. The show is currently casting for a male demon named Crowley. The fact that the demon is a man is to throw us off from the fact that Crowley is a Crossroads demon. He is currently in possession of the Colt, and Sam must make a deal for Dean to get the Colt back. Sam must say yes to Lucifer, and only then will Crowley give Dean the Colt. Sam considers the offer, because he feels that this is his only chance at redemption. If Sam says yes, Dean can kill Lucifer with the Colt, which by then Lucifer will possess Sam. As many people die as a result of the Apocalypse,(which Sam feels responsible for), Sam feels this is the only way to stop the Devil. However Dean refuses to let Sam make the deal. He admits that he would never be strong enough to kill Sam/Lucifer. 2 weeks later the boys get back from a hunting trip. Dean goes to bed, Sam stays up. Sam is approached by John Winchester (played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan). We find out that John is being possessed by non other that God himself. God tells Sam to make the Deal and say Yes to Lucifer. The episode ends there, and we are left with the giant cliffhanger to deal with for the next 2 months.

Comment

Yah, Kripke does seem to have people try out for "demons" all the time, even if they don't play a demon in the series. Crowley's description sounded like a demon, and Misha tried out for a demon before he was told he'd be an angel.

The man playing poker is a witch, and in episode seven. The Trickster is in episode eight, and Crowley is in episode ten.
                                Also they wanted Mark for Castiel but then when the part of Lucifer came up, they snatched him up right away

Ah so hes a witch? Very very cool! I thought he would be a horsemen though *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎