#5.10 - Abandon All Hope

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder how though since ruby is dead and turned out to be evil

Comment

Bela sold the Colt (I always thought that she sold it Lilith but since Lilith never used it I assume not) in Season 3. Where exactly it ended up I do not know. And Ruby taught Bobby how to make more bullets so they can always make more...

Comment

Ah thanks for that specific update

Hmmm wonder who she sold the colt too? Maybe there will be a new demon who has possesion of it?

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          ya i hope we get an orgin story about it. but i still dont think it can kill satan just cause i would think it will take more power then something perhaps demon made can do. unless we only assume the colt was made by demons and the colt was actually created by god or something. obviously samuel colt didnt hand make it and needed help.
          it sounds like in supernatural all you will need is the colt i though it would take the Sword of the Archangel Michael as that's how he weas defeated in the Rebellion

Comment

ya maybe i just hope its more complex then just using the colt. just more then pop your dead.

Comment

You guys could be thinking too much about this. The only thing we know is that Sam and Dean THINKS that the Colt could kill Lucifer. Heck, Sam might bring up the fact that when they started making bullets for the Colt, a witch was able to stop one of the Winchester-made bullets. I could even bet that by the end of the season, Lucifer will probably destroy the Colt and Ruby's knife(plus as a way to "start over" if there is a new season, and a new chapter, imo).

Comment

i think it would be funny if satan wanted to be cocky and took the colt and put it to his head and pulled the trigger and nothing happened and he would be like oh well guess you were wrong lol.

Comment

guys it sounds like the colt can kill Lucifer

Comment

im thinking something might happen tho where they cant use the colt like satan has it destroyed or something cause im really looking for some sort of battle to the death thing.

Comment

I'm with Superhippy on this one, while I'd like to see the Colt come back (for continuity and such) It'll be way more engaging if it's not a 'BAM! you're dead' kind of situation. Plus, it would feel way too much like the S2 finale. (Which is actually probably going to be alarmingly similar to this year's finale)

Comment

ya i think this years finale is going to be like season 2 but i think this time everything will come to a close rather then having some stuff opened. season 2 was a spur of the moment might be canceled might not finale. this season seems like kripke is able to plan in advance a decent ending that will satisfy the end of the series but allow for something different if a future season does happen which im guessing sam and dean wont die. i hope the colt plays a big role but shouldnt be what causes the death of the devil. maybe part of a bigger weapon or something.

Comment

A COLT BAZOOKA!!!!!! that would be ridiculous...

Comment

Originally posted by GENERALzod777
                            A COLT BAZOOKA!!!!!! that would be ridiculous...

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                              ya i think this years finale is going to be like season 2 but i think this time everything will come to a close rather then having some stuff opened. season 2 was a spur of the moment might be canceled might not finale. this season seems like kripke is able to plan in advance a decent ending that will satisfy the end of the series but allow for something different if a future season does happen which im guessing sam and dean wont die. i hope the colt plays a big role but shouldnt be what causes the death of the devil. maybe part of a bigger weapon or something.
                              I agree, the colt should play a part, but it shouldn't be the thing that kills Lucifer. Like you said earlier...that is waaay to easy! No suspense there, lets just shoot him and get on with it.

The original quote from Kripke (to Ausiello) says the colt emerges as "the boys best strategy". Like Call Me Ishmael said earlier, this is just Sam and Dean's idea/strategy of what will work. I don't think he was giving away the whole season in that quote by telling us all how lucifer would die. He was just hinting at what Sam and Dean would try.

I can't believe we are just 9 days away from the premiere *does happy dance*

Comment

Besides the quote Kripke said of the Colt being the best strategy, we also know that Castiel is searching for God, and that Chuck sent that Becky girl to tell Sam and Dean about Michael's sword...so we have God, Michael's sword, the Colt and Ruby's knife...and I'm betting on that God plays the biggest role in defeating Lucifer, not the Colt.

Lucifer will turn the Colt into a piece of trash, break Ruby's knife and Lucifer will find his sword/spear that Uriel found and there will be a swordfight...well, that's what I'm hoping for, haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎