Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

#5.10 - Abandon All Hope

No title yet.

All I know is that, per Ausiello, the Colt will make an appearance in this episode.

Question: Ask Eric Kripke if the Colt pistol is ever going to make a comeback on Supernatural. We never saw it destroyed and it seems like it would be pretty handy in a demon war. —Wesley
    Ausiello: Good news. “The Colt pistol is making a comeback,” Kripke declares. “I was actually in the [writers] room today breaking episode 10 and the cult pistol is in episode 10. And it also pops up a little bit earlier as well. The cult emerges as the boys’ best strategy to shooting the devil in the face.”

i believe this one is called "My Own Colt"

yay the colt returns i want to see it agian. and want to know where its been the last time we saw it was in sin city and it seemed to have just gone away. yes it was around after that but that was a flashback so ummm ya lol. i think we havent seen it recently right?

awe he called it the cult lol.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

seriously they are going to shoot the devil with it? ummm ok how will that work. the knife is stronger then the colt but the knife couldnt kill alistar so how will ithe colt kill the devil.
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 08-20-2009 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Forum Whiz
    Actually, the last time was "Dream a Little Dream of Me," although I'm not sure if it was visible. Bella stole it, and gave it to Lilith to try and bargain her way out of her deal.

And I'm not sure that the knife is stronger than the gun. It did kill Azazel, so I'm guessing its at least as strong. Still doubt it will kill Lucifer though

yeah i didnn't think the colt would be strong enouph to kill Lucifer i thought it would take the sword of the Archangel Michael to defeat him

The Colt was last seen in "Malleus Maleficarum". And strangely enough, it was last shown to have one of its bullets stopped by a powerful witch. In "Dream A Little Dream of Me", it was only mentioned, never shown.

Which only shows that Azazel wasn't that powerful that he was killed by the gun, but yet a witch was able to stop the bullet. Unless witches, or at least from the Dark Ages as she was shown to be, are powerful people/now demons.

So I bet that once Dean shoots Lucy with the Colt, he will quickly find out that the gun doesn't work on the Lord of the Demons.

And I didn't think Ruby's knife is stronger than the Colt; was it ever said during the series? Because so far, the Colt has killed a major demon and the knife has only killed the lesser demons.

I wonder how they will find the Colt though...if "Journeyman" happens to be the episode title for the episode after this, then it sounds like a "back in time" kind or arc.
    Last edited by Call_Me_Ishmael; 08-21-2009 at 12:45 AM.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Well, seeing as how we now KNOW the Colt will be returning--
    Click Here to read Ausiello's spoilers about the Colt
    this must be the episode it returns.

Can't wait to see how the boys get it back....

As for the Colt being stronger than Ruby's knife, yes I agree. And i think the Colt could kill Lucifer. As Papa Winchester said, the Colt was designed by Samuel Colt to kill anything. It's even been said it can kill angels so that means it can kill Lucifer.

Perhaps that is how Dean is supposed to take the Morningstar down? Shoot him with the Colt?

New In Town
    I don't want to be "that guy" lol, but the last time the colt was seen (excluding In The Beginning) was Jus In Bello on the passenger seat of Bela's car, just finished watching the episode.

I'm really looking forward to this episode, be nice for the Winchester's to see the colt again, it's been over a year. Interesting to see how that all comes about. And I agree, I think the colt is a lot stronger than Ruby's knife

Glad we are going to see the colt again So they think it kills Lucifer? Interesting. Its gotta be created somehow with powers strong enough to kill him. I would love to get an origins story on it

ya i hope we get an orgin story about it. but i still dont think it can kill satan just cause i would think it will take more power then something perhaps demon made can do. unless we only assume the colt was made by demons and the colt was actually created by god or something. obviously samuel colt didnt hand make it and needed help.

Forum Regular
    How many shots does it have left, I wonder?

ThingThatShouldNotBe GENERALzod777's Avatar
    4 and a 1/2 Shots! Yeah I Don't Know...

1 or 2 I think?

ThingThatShouldNotBe GENERALzod777's Avatar
    ya that sounds about right..

ya not many. think sam and dean need to make more bullets.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast