Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you watch a Davis? Doomsday spinoff? About Chloe and Davis?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. Not into serial killers, mass murderers who PRETEND to be the good guys.

I hated King Kong. The difference was Angel actually changed. Davis...not so much so.

When actually he did, he got worst.

Comment

Originally posted by abbaspice1
      Nope. Not into serial killers, mass murderers who PRETEND to be the good guys.

I hated King Kong. The difference was Angel actually changed. Davis...not so much so.

When actually he did, he got worst.
      Oh, did I mention that if there was ever to be a spin off it wouldn't be like the utter FAIL and OOC CRAP that was Failsday?

I loved King Kong, and La Belle et la Bete. And Angelus was just as bad as Davis because neither had free will. Angelus probably even killed babies. I will of course love Davis forever and REMEMBER Smallville as the worst show of all time for what they did to him (heck the actor didn't even think it made sense) and would much PREFER a spin off where Davis and Chlavis are the MAIN part and Destiny is blown to bits. But not going to argue whether or not Davis is a psycho. Been there, done that. Real Davis is amazing just like real Chloe and real Oliver. A Davis show would be all sorts of AWESOME!

Comment

^Amen to that!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Poison
          then just pardon my odd sense of humor. wasn't trying to offend.
          Totally pardoned.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Autumn
          Oh, did I mention that if there was ever to be a spin off it wouldn't be like the utter FAIL and OOC CRAP that was Failsday?

I loved King Kong, and La Belle et la Bete. And Angelus was just as bad as Davis because neither had free will. Angelus probably even killed babies. I will of course love Davis forever and REMEMBER Smallville as the worst show of all time for what they did to him (heck the actor didn't even think it made sense) and would much PREFER a spin off where Davis and Chlavis are the MAIN part and Destiny is blown to bits. But not going to argue whether or not Davis is a psycho. Been there, done that. Real Davis is amazing just like real Chloe and real Oliver. A Davis show would be all sorts of AWESOME!
          Double Amen to that!
          Last edited by chlo-el; 09-24-2009, 08:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Just want to say one last thing on this thread to clear the air. Autumn, my apologies if my posts offended you. Guess i was just a little more vocal then nessecary. Hope you accept my apology.

You know, i don't know about a 'chlavis' type of show, but now that i think about it, a doomsday spinoff might be decent. Sorta of like an 'adventures of davis bloome' kind of thing.

Comment

Yeah I agree with Pretty Poison. A Davis/Doomsday alone spin-off would be much cooler than with Chloe being involved

Comment

Well Laura, Autumn, & Amber are taking care of that for us in VS9 but yes of course I would love to

Comment

Yes, I'd watch it. I think a crime-fighting couple (with a bit of an edge to them) would be something the CW could get behind.

Comment

How they gonna do a Doomsday spinoff show?

Comment

Hell yeah!

Comment

Yes I would!! Chlavis was so hot! I loved the beauty and the beast thing... and Davis, the man in Doomsday, was a really lovable character and also so very cute/hot at the same time... I'm so sad TPTB butchered the character they built so wonderfully during the whole season in that Failsday episode. I'll always blame his 180 degrees change in character on bad writing.

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
                          I think I'd rather be slowly poisend with arsenic...

Comment

Originally posted by Autumn
                            Yes, Davis definitely needs to be Chloe's boyfriend. Sigh. If only. I feel you are right about Jimmy. Sadly.

----- Added 33 Seconds later -----

Yep, I completely agree.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

True. But my fears are if they resurrect Jimmy they would just resurrect Chimmy once again. I personally only want Davis back. On his own show actually. A show free of Smallville, anti free will angst.
                            This! The finale did two things, finally ended a toxic relationship and then got rid of the only character i really liked.

It doesn't come up even. Grr.

Comment

I could maybe see a Doomsday spinoff if it was something along the lines of the Hulk, of coarse that would involve changing Doomsday personality quite a bit. It would have been interesting if Chloe and Emil had been able to creat a serum to surpress the beast. And then if Davis was around this season, he have him forced to become Doomsday in order to take out Zod and his Kandorain clone army. Maybe Doomsday in a Gladiator Hulk type situation were he has to battle to the death against other space aliens, yeah that would be a cool show.
                              Last edited by Degobunny; 04-04-2010, 02:05 PM.

Comment

If Sam Witver plays the lead, YES! If the storylines are good, it would definetely be worth a try!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎