Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you watch a Davis? Doomsday spinoff? About Chloe and Davis?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you watch a Davis? Doomsday spinoff? About Chloe and Davis?

I would and it would be AWESOME. What do ya'll think? I personally would love it. It would be a show I would look forward to on a week to week basis.

You better believe it!

Comment

I'd DVR it, pimp it to all my friends, obsess, analyze it and generally die of squee.

Which reminds us....lol.

Comment

Hmm...I'm not too keen on the idea of a Davis/Chloe spin-off. I like your avatar though VagrantDream gave me a giggle

Comment

No I wouldn't.

Davis murdering everyone all the time. Oops I killed all the season regulars again?!

Nope it wont work.

Comment

Originally posted by efc 99
            No I wouldn't.

Davis murdering everyone all the time. Oops I killed all the season regulars again?!

Nope it wont work.
            Yeah, I can't see this either. A killing machine on a murderous rampage with the only woman who loves him and who can only stop the monster, temporarily, with a long and loving look to soothe her savage beast? I don't have a problem seeing Chloe in a spinoff, but not this.

Comment

Originally posted by VagrantDream
              I'd DVR it, pimp it to all my friends, obsess, analyze it and generally die of squee.

Which reminds us....lol.
              I wonder how I thought of a Davis spinoff! I would totally die of squee as well. I think the show would take a Moonlight turn and would break away from the comic book Smallville feel and would appeal to a different audience, mainly people like us!!!

Comment

Of all possible SVille spinoffs, this would rank among my least favorite.

Davis was great in one season. But his story is done.

Comment

I think I'd rather be slowly poisend with arsenic...

Comment

Well, I would rather slowly be poisoned with arsenic than watch one more anvil filled episode of Smallville, so....

AGAIN, clearly a different audience. Perhaps one with more viewers? Like Twilight, Moonlight, and True Blood fans! Sounds like a winner to me.

Comment

Supermania
                      I do so love my icon.

efc 99

Just a few of them. three? maybe more. Yeah, I think I'm scaring you. I WAS KIDDING. I think.

I'd love this. A different Audience. OF COURSE. Superman fans would run in horror at Dexter. It's not in the same ratings pit as SV. Or the one it will put itself with these spoilers.

Not that any Davis show would be Dexter. oh well. ho hum.
                      I think it would apply to the fans you mentioned and Angela Carter fans. Some of us do appreciate our myths.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by thehenry89
                      I think I'd rather be slowly poisend with arsenic...
                      I really don't think you could knowthat. I have read toxicology books and will take this as a metaphor. Seriously. Multisystem organ failure? as opposed to watching a very pretty person you don't like?

I don't like Jimmy or Clark or Lois at times, but I will look at them if I must. I value my life.

But I won't watch SV S9. Indigestion
                      Last edited by VagrantDream; 08-20-2009, 10:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

A spin off would be beyond awesome. It would be a different demographic maybe, I think a lot of Chloe and Davis fans would run to it.

And it wouldn't be about killing people that wasn't all of Davis story. I think if there was a spin off it would be about redemption much like Angel. Awe, Angel. I love that show. I liked it even more then the show it was being spin offed from. Which I could see being the same case as the Chloe and Davis spin off. Um yeah, it would rock!!!!
                        Last edited by chlo-el; 08-20-2009, 04:12 PM.

Comment

No, I would not. He was never one of my favorite characters.

Comment

Of course I would watch it!!! Totally!! OMG! It would totally rock! The new fans this couple can get! I'm telling you, Chlavis is made of awesome and people know it.

CHLAVIS ROCKS!

Comment

I would totally watch it. Why? Because Chlavis rocks and because SW and AM kick some major butt in the acting plus chemistry department.

Chloe, Davis plus the Luthors and Dr. Hamilton would be like the perfect show.

I think it would attract a different audience than the one SV now gets, and it would attract the demo that all of the networks are after right now: AKA women of a certain age.

Eternal (a Davis/Chlavis centric episode) got that demo and Dawn Ostroff even made a statement about it. I think that's probably why she decided to put Vampire Diaries in that Thursday time slot. Eternal could have given her the idea for which time slot this show would most likely get.

A DD spin off would get that demo, retain Supernatural fans (as it did after Eternal, and would probably be very popular if advertised correctly.

Plus, it could be a show that is a little different. A lot of the vampire fans would like it, and it would feel fresh. (Because Davis isn't actually a vampire).

I think it would be a great show with a lot of potential for a cult following.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎