Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Trickster returns in season 5

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mebbe the Trickster IS God? I dunno, just thought I'd throw that.

Comment

Maybe the Trickster will join forces against Sam & Dean to fight Lucifer?
      Or perhaps he will join Lucifer to try to take down God?
      Most likely he'll just be creating chaos and havoc as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
        Awesome, well a lot of people did speculate that he'd make an appearance. I'm glad he'll be back. I think he'll be against the devil since he tried to 'help' Sam and Dean in one episode. At least it was his version of helping...
        I agree, I think hes good at heart or means well in his own messed up way

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
          yeah, on the actor's website he mentioned he's coming back to play the Trickster so same guy.

The Trickster returns!

That’s all I’ve been allowed to say by the Supernatural powers that be. But I thought you all should know first since you’ve all taken the time to actually sign on to this page.

If you’re half as excited as I am, well… then I’m twice as excited as you.

The real mystery isn’t what the Trickster will be up to when he returns – it’s how the hell did Emy catch wind of his return weeks before even I did? Talk about special powers.

That’s all for now. I’ll be back with more when there’s more to share.

Ciao for now.

Richard Speight, Jr.

Also, considering what happened last time we saw the Trickster (Sam's confrontation with him and the promise not to hunt him), should be an interesting meeting...
          awesome. glad to see the actor likes the character as much as we do. sounds like he might be a little more involved then he has in the past so we will see.

----- Added 41 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Syn
          well the trickster is a "god" but not the head god.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Kneel before Zod
          Maybe the Trickster will join forces against Sam & Dean to fight Lucifer?
          Or perhaps he will join Lucifer to try to take down God?
          Most likely he'll just be creating chaos and havoc as usual.
          i think he will be on the side of good.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
          I agree, I think hes good at heart or means well in his own messed up way
          ya i agree. especially since he was nice to sam and tried to help him through deans death in his own way.
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 08-27-2009, 04:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
            http://huntersaddict.wordpress.com/2...ess-whos-back/

looks like the trickster is back in season 5 i wonder what episode though
            Oh cool, I kind of liked The Trickster. Wonder what he's going to do this season...

Comment

Originally posted by Syn
              It's already been said that the Trickster is a Pagan God in "Tall Tales", not THE God.

Comment

Could the Trickster have something to do with the alleged Paris Hilton appearance? Maybe Paris Hilton will be one of the Tricksters "Illusions" . . .

Comment

i think the paris hilton thing is a shape shifter.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎