New In Town

Does anyone remember Dr. Gardner?

The doctor from Summerholt, who was involved with Ryan James and Molly Griggs, and he kidnapped Clark and placed him in his memory-treatment tank full of meteor rock liquid. He was electrocuted by his own contraption and is currently in a coma at Metropolis General Hospital.

How cool would it be if he came back on the show? It's been six seasons, but they brought back Pete, so why not? He could finally have his revenge on Clark!

New In Town
    he was a pretty decent character and yea its possible he coudl recover from coma. Im not sure what part he could play in new storyllines though.

Yeah I remember him. I don't know if they should bring him back specifically, but it would be fun to hear a mention of Summerholt.

I thought of this guy after watching the pilot episode of "Fringe." Mad science!

I wouldn't have minded his return for season 10. With Garner's research dealing with brains, his appearance could've tied into the return of Lex. Have it be revealed that Dr. Garner helped to save Lex's brain and placed it within the body of the composite clone. They could've had a bit of fun, by turning Garner into the Ultra-Humanite (a classic Superman villain, without a real name*). That way, they wouldn't have been dependent on the availability of the original actor (as Ultra-Humanite's entire thing is transplating his brain into different bodies).

* The Gerard Shugel Ultra-Humanite, that Power Girl encountered in her solo series, is implied to be a separate entity.

Quote Originally Posted by jon-el87 View Post
    I wouldn't have minded his return for season 10. With Garner's research dealing with brains, his appearance could've tied into the return of Lex. Have it be revealed that Dr. Garner helped to save Lex's brain and placed it within the body of the composite clone. They could've had a bit of fun, by turning Garner into the Ultra-Humanite (a classic Superman villain, without a real name*). That way, they wouldn't have been dependent on the availability of the original actor (as Ultra-Humanite's entire thing is transplating his brain into different bodies).

* The Gerard Shugel Ultra-Humanite, that Power Girl encountered in her solo series, is implied to be a separate entity.
    Last we saw of him he was probably dead:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Doena View Post
    Last we saw of him he was probably dead:
    When Lex and Lionel later meet, Lex holds up a newspaper with the headline: "Summerholt Founder Comatose After Medical Accident". The article states that he is not expected to recover. So, he could've died in the years since or he could still be in a coma.