Collapse
No announcement yet.

#5.8 "Changing Channels"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like they have a perfect trickster lol. like they put ghostfacer webisodes on the dvd last season they need trickster webisodes on dvds. i still hope one day we get to see the ghostfacers and the trickster come face to face. would be funny if the trickster mocked the ghostfacers by making casper and slimer huant them hahaha.

Comment

I love their different intros!

I hope the Trickster puts the boys through this to show that they MUST stick together to win this war.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
        From the promo we say of the boys on the bike I would say yes!

As soon as I saw that bit I immediately began wondering what the 2 bombshells could be. Knowing the Trickster...I'm guessing they are not gonna be nice!
        ya its going to be funny tho.

ya i have a feeling one reveal will be who put him up to it and why he went back on his word not to mess with him if they didnt mess with him. as for the second reveal i have no clue. perhaps to help them get the colt back.

Comment

Perhaps he knows where it is....Crowley...how would the trickster know?

The wait is going to kill me going to change my icon now

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
            I love their different intros!

I hope the Trickster puts the boys through this to show that they MUST stick together to win this war.
            ya the intros are great and always throw us off. i remember the first alternate intro was the mandroid episode with the news report.

ya but arent they kind of back together now? plus it seems they are stuck there for another reason since cas needs to get them out before they are stuck thee forever.

i wonder if they will do any shout outs to the movie Stay Tuned.

----- Added 50 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
            Perhaps he knows where it is....Crowley...how would the trickster know?

The wait is going to kill me going to change my icon now
            trickster knows a lot lol. hes smart haha. plus being a god he may have connections with different demons and angels where he knows stuff.
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 11-04-2009, 02:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Maybe it has something to do with the Vessel thing and that they can't let Sam become the vessel. The Trickster always has a lesson, so maybe it has to do with that. BUT the twist with Cas is leaving my blank. Not sure what the heck is going on

Comment

Two more sneak peeks

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I have no words

Comment

Originally posted by J. MacLean
                    Two more sneak peeks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46gPNtEIp_U
                    OMFG those were awesome!!

I love the look on Sam's face when the nurse slaps him the second time like 'Ok WTH!?'

Comment

It will be a night to remember.

Comment

That's for sure!!

Comment

This episode will be hilarious for sure, but I'm wondering what the bombshells will be.

I actually hope one of them is about Jesse. Maybe the Pagan Gods out there are losing their powers because of Jesse and Trickster is trying to warn them, OR, maybe Trickster can't control his powers and that's why Castiel is the one that'll need to save them.

It'll be better, I think, then Trickster being involved with Satan, just because Leshi wasn't killed by Lucifer, so I doubt Trickster would be.

Comment

Wow was I surprised when the Trickster turned out to be Gabriel. Doesn't it seem that John will turn out to be God.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎