Collapse
No announcement yet.

#5.09 - The Real Ghostbusters

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

thing about salem tho is they never caught any real witches cause everyone claimed to be a witch died and real witches would have stopped them lol.

Comment

Promo!

Promo for the new episode 5.09 "The Real Ghostbusters"Airs November 12th, on the CW

Comment

The Vanir! HAHAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
          And there has been numerous devil worshippers throughout time, aka Wiccans.
          Um, Wiccans aren't devil worshippers.

Comment

Web Clip:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
              Um, Wiccans aren't devil worshippers.
              I agree. Wiccans do not worship the devil, they worship the Goddess or the Earth. Or nowadays some people call themselves Wicca if they work with herbs or believe in the power of healing through the Earth and it's herbs etc.

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
              Oh an upside down pentagram is considered devil horns? I am so confused
              The pentagram didn't used to be looked at as a bad symbol but you can look up the history to see how it got 'confused' to mean something associated with the devil. It really symbolizes the 5 'casslical' elements of water, earth, fire, Hieron "a divine thing" or sometimes called heart, and air.

Satanists use a pentagram with two points up, often inside a double circle, sometimes with the head of a goat inside the pentagram.

----- Added 18 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
              Haha this one sounds like it will be a fun episode
              yeah it does
              Last edited by Ginx; 11-09-2009, 02:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by smeyer44
                Thanks! This is going to be great!

Comment

Nice to see Chuck is back! I love him!

Comment

this may come off as weird but i want the shirt chuck is wearing....

Comment

That clip..Oh I love Chuck and Dean's reaction to Becky hahaha

Comment

I love that clip!! And Becky "Oh, you remembered my name! You've been thinking about me!"

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎