No announcement yet.

Where did the alien dna come from?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did the alien dna come from?

Does any one else think it's strange how lex had to put an end to project aries and making super soldiers out of alien dna because he ran out of alien dna at the end of s6. Kara was a close call but he didn't get any samples from her he lost brainiac who was mechanical anyway so he probably wouldn't have been much help. He had no contact with lara or zor el and I'm pretty sure he got no samples from bizzaro either. It's seems too much of a coincidence that in the time between finding out that clark was an alien and Lana getting involved with promethius clark lost half his guts right in the middle of a luthor corp facility after getting shot with an arrow by GA.

I'm thinking maybe promethius was the result of experiments on clarks dna. It would explain why Lana was so eager destroy the research rather than keeping it in a safe place in case (shock horror) somthing went wrong. And if it was that means he was right not to trust her all along. But this is smallville and even if it did turn out Lana was using clarks dna to give herself super powers he and tptb would probably still paint her as a hero despite it being the realization of clarks worst fear.

But regardless of whether or not the dna was clarks the dna was alien and most certainly taken without the subjects consent. I found it awfully inconsistant that after the legion painted clark as the the poster boy for alien civil rights Imra would give Lana the impression she was doing the right thing. It's confusing I mean are aliens people or lab rats.

Yeah, Lana taking Clark's DNA to perfect Prometheus, is the only logical conclusion.

Comment

There is Clark's blood sample from Season two, which took by Dr. Helen Bryce and which was stolen by Lex.

Comment

^But, in the start of season three, it was stolen by Clark from Lionel's safe and then destroyed by Jonathan Kent.

Comment

Really? I must have put this to the back of my mind. Sorry!

Comment

Perhaps the alien DNA came from the sample that Lex managed to get from the Bizzaro Phantom during the episode "Phantom"?

Comment

^Doubtful. Lex didn't get the sample with him, when the Phantom broke free and killed the doctor. Most likely, the blood sample was destroyed, together with the rest of the lab, when the damm broke.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎