Vampire Diaries Couples: Favorite/Least Favorite

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CloisShipper
    Favourites : Stefan/Elena
    Damon/Bonnie (Don't ask, I just see something even if it's just me)
    Matt/Caroline

Not sure : Damon/Elena (Its not really doing anything for me)

Least : Jeremey/Vicky
    Anybody/Katherine (She's evil!)
    im with you, im with you allllllll they way ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by clana4everfan2
      Favorite: Bonnie & Damon (These two with their story lines would be the most fascinating. And Bonnie is strong and knows how to deal with Damon.
      This is exactly how I feel and it looks like I'm not alone, seriously hope TPTB doing something with these two.

Comment

I want Bamon so bad!!!! Give it to me TVD!!!!!

Comment

Favourite: Stefan and Elena for sure and I'm loving the idea of Boniie/Damon more and more ( I really want Bonnie/Damon)

Least Favourite: Meredith and Alaric (books) Damon/Caroline (TV)

Comment

Favorite : Damon/Elena...Two words :INSANE CHEMISTRY
            Least favorite : Stefan/Elena...Two words : NO CHEMISTRY

Comment

But i think i love Lost more !

Comment

Favorite: Anna and Jeremy and Elena and Stefen

Least Favorite: Damon and Caroline

Comment

Quite honestly, my favourite pairing is Alaric/Damon. Slash saved this series.

Least favoruites? Isobel/Alaric and Damon/Katherine. They're all OK characters individually, but they can't do anything to save themselves when they're together.

Comment

Katherine would be good with Damon just because they have a lot of history together. Stephen and Elana because he is so devoted to her.

Comment

favourite : Daemon/Elena
                      Least : Stefan/Elena .....no offence to stefan but I don't lik ehim because he's standing between Daemon and Elena )))

Originally posted by Maria26
                      Favorite : Damon/Elena...Two words :INSANE CHEMISTRY
                      Least favorite : Stefan/Elena...Two words : NO CHEMISTRY
                      that's exactly what I think and how I feel....NO CHEMISTRY BETWEEN STEFAN ADN ELENA...NOT A BIT...ZERO....
                      Last edited by Demien; 05-25-2010, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Favourite: Bamooooooooon (Damon/Bonnie) *_* Please let happens!!!
                        Stefan/Elena
                        Matt/Caroline

Least: Jeremy/Vicky

Comment

i kind of really want to see bonnie and damon happen. i know that they haven't really had that much interaction but hear me out. i think that bonnie is the most beautiful girl on the show and damon is the most effing sexiest gorgeous beyond belief man alive (sorry i went a little crazy with that but forgive me, i just went on an ian somerhalder picture spree) so naturally i want the two best looking to be together. second, bonnie's character is INTERESTING. i like elena, i really do, but bonnie has more depth to her character and she has the witch dynamic going on. three- bonnie is one of the few people left in mystic falls that could kick damon's ass and put him in check so in a way i consider them to be somewhat of equals, both in beauty and in strength. she's not afraid to stand up to damon fourth- bonnie is a naturally GOOD person, damon is not so much but he's learning. at the end of the day bonnie will always do what she believes is right and good so damon would need someone like that to balance him out fifth- the best relationships are always the ones where the pair can't stand each other in the beginning (and i'm sure many of you smallville watchers will agree with me)

it would be interesting now to see what happens because damon now at the very least respects bonnie for saving him so they could go from hating each other, to disliking each other, to annoying each other, to tolerating each other, to actually becoming friends. i hope so

i like elena but i don't want her to be with damon. i think her and stefan are good for each other. not only that but how low would it be for her to be with damon when that is stefan's brother.

point blank- my favorite character is DAMON so i want the producers to put a romantic interest for him (other than elena) and the only one that i could see working out would be bonnie

Comment

Jeremy & Katherine??? How icky would that be???

Comment

GO TEAM BAMON!!!! WHOOOOO!!!
                              :
                              oh yes damon/bonnie & stefan/elena & matt/caroline
                              least favourite= catherine/damon . . . what a b*tch

Comment

I kinda like Stefan and Bonnie.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎